Super Calendar for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1. I think it's because you don't have events for current date, I could be wrong though.
2. I'll investigate.
3. It's supposed to show all photos for all dates.
After studying the photos and dates on #7, it appears the photos are taken from the "moments" section of the Photos app. Those are organized by date. So the Calendar dates where I have no photo are days where there were no new photos. Could that be what it's doing? It could, I suppose, be taking them from the camera roll. If so, it's looking at the exif data for a date. If there was no pic taken on a given date, then none shows on the calendar for that date. Is that how you intended it? It does make sense.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
After studying the photos and dates on #7, it appears the photos are taken from the "moments" section of the Photos app. Those are organized by date. So the Calendar dates where I have no photo are days where there were no new photos. Could that be what it's doing? It could, I suppose, be taking them from the camera roll. If so, it's looking at the exif data for a date. If there was no pic taken on a given date, then none shows on the calendar for that date. Is that how you intended it? It does make sense.

Yes that's how I intended it. Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1. I think it's because you don't have events for current date, I could be wrong though.
2. I'll investigate.
3. It's supposed to show all photos for all dates.
On 1. The problem only occurs when I change from one calendar type to another. I do have events for today, tomorrow and Thursday. Some of the "types" won't stay set on today's date. I have to tap the current day and then it scrolls to the current events at the bottom. I hope you understood what I said. I'm not sure I do.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
On 1. The problem only occurs when I change from one calendar type to another. I do have events for today, tomorrow and Thursday. Some of the "types" won't stay set on today's date. I have to tap the current day and then it scrolls to the current events at the bottom. I hope you understood what I said. I'm not sure I do.

I think I know what the problem is. Thanks for your patience!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
On my US Holidays. It shows 2 that are the same. I can't check or uncheck them independently. It's both or none. On my stock calendar. I have 3 US Hollidays listed. One is under Gmail. One I entered in from settings. The other is what Apple added in iOS 7. I think. Here's what it looks like in my stock calendar.
In Gmail.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416939437.505794.jpg

Under "Subscribed"
And "other"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416939496.220702.jpg

I don't mind 2 listed, but I'd like to check/uncheck independently.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416939649.452369.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I deleted the US Holidays I had set up in Settings. Not sure why it showed the same one twice, but it only shows one now under "Subscribed". That'll work.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the beta paid version also has a problem with the badge. Still checking

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I got the invite for the beta app. Can I keep the paid app on there at the same time or no?

I think you can't. You can choose to install beta or keep old one. If you opt to install it, it will be replaced by actual one in about a week when the new version comes out, which is the same as beta in terms of functionality but doesn't expire.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm a little late in responding, but can't stop playing with all the customizations. The only issue I'm seeing is with the reminder in list mode. It still will show first on list as completed not the one I touch. Works fine in other mode.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Paid beta's badge worked great after I turned it on. Still the issue of it not landing on the current day when changing calendar type. It always starts at the beginning of the month. The Calendars section is now responsive. I can check and uncheck.

Update: On the bottom events issue, when changing types in the app, it starts at the beginning of the month. If I change the type calendar, then exit the app, when I launch it again it jumps to the current date. Do it only starts at the first of the month when changing from within the app.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What's the magnifying glass icon for? It's unresponsive.
The Day view seems to be missing something.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416952085.228048.jpg

Update: I forced closed the app, and Day view came back.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
What's the magnifying glass icon for? It's unresponsive.
The Day view seems to be missing something.
View attachment 72244

Update: I forced closed the app, and Day view came back.

I fixed this bug. Beta for free version should not have this issue. If it still does please let me know. To repro, go to month view, close app. Open app, change style, go to day view. Free version should be ok, paid one, which is one build behind will have that blank day view.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The badge only updates to the current date if I open the app. It's stuck on the 23rd now, as that was the last time I opened it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW