Super Calendar for iPhone

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a fix. It will be part of next update. I will see if I can have a beta version so we can see in advance if fix works for you guys or not. Please let me know if anyone thinks that's useful.

I have now a beta setup for the next release. PM me if you're interested to get it.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Please feel free to share your experience with the beta version. I think you will like agenda version #10. Here's a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2014-11-24 at 4.01.04 PM.jpg

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Looks like a nice app.
Do you plan an iPad version and if so, how soon?
If I use the iPhone app, will it remove my calendar entries on the native calendar app?
TIA

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I noticed that the "Show Day on App Icon is not working. I have it set for this action...Screenshot
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416879411.907701.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416879423.739951.jpg

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Looks like a nice app.
Do you plan an iPad version and if so, how soon?
If I use the iPhone app, will it remove my calendar entries on the native calendar app?
TIA

Yes I do have a separate iPad app. Totally different, designed for iPad.

It will not removed your calendar entries in the native app. Would you like to try the beta?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The issues I have are:
1. The bottom event notifications keeps reverting back to the beginning of the month. I have to constantly scroll it forward to the current date.
2. In the Calendars section of settings, "US Holidays" is listed twice under Subscribed Calendars. That's the Holidays I put on from my phone's settings before Apple added them as default. I prefer using it to Apple's Holidays. But if I enable it, the Holiday shows twice at the bottom for events.
3. The #7 month style that shows photos from the camera roll is cute. But it's only 12 days that show a photo. The same 12 with no rhyme or reason. Are they all supposed to show a photo?
Everything else looks and works great in the beta, as far as I can tell. Nice!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416884146.333994.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
The issues I have are:
1. The bottom event notifications keeps reverting back to the beginning of the month. I have to constantly scroll it forward to the current date.
2. In the Calendars section of settings, "US Holidays" is listed twice under Subscribed Calendars. That's the Holidays I put on from my phone's settings before Apple added them as default. I prefer using it to Apple's Holidays. But if I enable it, the Holiday shows twice at the bottom for events.
3. The #7 month style that shows photos from the camera roll is cute. But it's only 12 days that show a photo. The same 12 with no rhyme or reason. Are they all supposed to show a photo?
Everything else looks and works great in the beta, as far as I can tell. Nice!

View attachment 72187

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

1. I think it's because you don't have events for current date, I could be wrong though.
2. I'll investigate.
3. It's supposed to show all photos for all dates.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods