BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Still would like to see more activity on app now that iOS 10 is on the streets. Good opportunity here with some work put into the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My BeWeather 2 is stuck today. Nothing seems to work. Can't switch PWS. Temp badge is stuck on 67?. Won't refresh when opened.
@pfluger

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My BeWeather 2 was up and running for a couple of hours this afternoon, now it's down again. Hasn't updated since 4pm and won't refresh when I open the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone's BW acting up today? Temp badge didn't update and took a few times to open the app for it to actually update.

Mine's the same. It lags pretty bad and I have to open it several times a day to refresh it. The hourly notification seems to come at irregular intervals. But they come. Haven't had and weather alert weather lately, so not sure about that.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine's the same. It lags pretty bad and I have to open it several times a day to refresh it. The hourly notification seems to come at irregular intervals. But they come. Haven't had and weather alert weather lately, so not sure about that.

Thanks led, Same here..ever since a few days ago when it went wonky, it just hasn't been right since. Like you said, hourly lock screen pop ups have no rhyme or reason, and the temp badge has been finicky as heII.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks led, Same here..ever since a few days ago when it went wonky, it just hasn't been right since. Like you said, hourly lock screen pop ups have no rhyme or reason, and the temp badge has been finicky as heII.

Mine was doing great before the last update. Since the update, it hasn't been the same. I thought it was the iOS 10 beta. The app update was before the iOS 10 update. Maybe BeWeather needs to update again for iOS 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.