BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4742831)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine was not updating at all this morning either. This has been happening more and more as of late. It's updating now but it is definitely not reliable for everyday use. The only other app I've used that is functionally great is eWeather HD, but I really dislike the UI.

Does weather underground app have the same issue?

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
That sure was a short Beta period.
I also had the update show up this morning for the paid App Store version.
Let's hope it fixes some of the bugs.
Good Luck

anon(4742831)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
So far the latest release has been ok. Haven't had any severe weather yet so can't test the NWS alert/notifications. What I would like to suggest is being able to zoom in and see what station we are using, along with temps from nearby stations. WU allows this. Right now I can't really make use of the map at all as everything is on top of each other. I keep the temp badge off and lock screen notification off
e69fb2b2b94a4ddf16d3019581d48932.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The BeWeather 2 beta quit working. All my locations showed 0 on everything, except the Panama City Beach location still worked for some odd reason. So I deleted it and downloaded the market version, which is the same build as the beta. The beta is currently unavailable in Testflight.

Chucky1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
The BeWeather 2 beta quit working. All my locations showed 0 on everything, except the Panama City Beach location still worked for some odd reason. So I deleted it and downloaded the market version, which is the same build as the beta. The beta is currently unavailable in Testflight.

Mine is working. Yours back up yet?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Mine is working. Yours back up yet?

Mine was working until I opened it. I'm on the App Store version now. I can't get the beta back unless he puts out a new build. It's unavailable now in Testflight. No matter, they are the same. Should he continue the beta, I'll pick it up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

SR45

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
BeWeather does not refresh the temp when I click on it with my iPhone 6s. Have to go into the location nearest me again, and click on it so the weather refresh itself. Uninstalled and installed again, but still does not update automatically.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather does not refresh the temp when I click on it with my iPhone 6s. Have to go into the location nearest me again, and click on it so the weather refresh itself. Uninstalled and installed again, but still does not update automatically.

That's why I open it several times a day. Try pulling down on the locations menu screen to refresh. I do that at least 3 times a day. It's 2:55 pm. My last push was at 1:03 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro