BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
When I go to a different city it stays on my home city. It doesn't update to the new location. And yes all the settings are correct.

Hmm? The first in the list should use GPS for location and show whatever your current location is. Does the location name show the location icon by the name?
Like this?
c71c0ce3600ac034de9f3efbdbe3c2e7.jpg

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Nothing changes when I go to a new city. It keeps showing my current city with the location icon. No matter what I do just doesn't update. Other apps I have update very quickly.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
At the current time I only have one location in the app. And it's the current location wherever that location is. But it just will not update to that location

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
At the current time I only have one location in the app. And it's the current location wherever that location is. But it just will not update to that location

Try adding a 2nd location. Make it your local home location. Then see if it switches.

Did you enter in your home location to begin with? If so, maybe you should not enter a city in on the first one. I've never tested it. Mine may not change either.

Last edited:

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Did you change to a nearby weather station? Once you do that it will stop tracking your location. Go into 'Nearby Weather Stations' and select 'Reset' in the top right corner.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
To my knowledge I had not changed the weather station. But when I reset it it changed to a different station. So when I go to another city I'll check it out and see what it does. And then report back.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Bad weather coming tomorrow eve. Got a wind advisory alert from BeWeather 2. I fear more before tomorrow night. Severe storms, hail, tornadoes, straight line winds.
67650c56582e78342481e8b83d27a58b.jpg

JSCZEB

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
My apologies for asking this question but why can't this be IOS 8.x compatible? Would love to have this app but not at the risk of updating older device to IOS 9.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
🏽🏽I'm sooooo happy to say that my BW is completely back to working normal again 🏽 whatever it is that @pflueger did worked !! Yesterday I was preparing dinner when suddenly my phone made a loud chiming noise...I stopped to check it out and it was a weather alert for my area !! Since then they have been coming in here and there along with my hourly as well !!

I'm soooo happy...I really was getting discouraged after a while when BW wasn't behaving properly. It's great to have it back to its ol'self!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
🏽🏽I'm sooooo happy to say that my BW is completely back to working normal again 🏽 whatever it is that @pflueger did worked !! Yesterday I was preparing dinner when suddenly my phone made a loud chiming noise...I stopped to check it out and it was a weather alert for my area !! Since then they have been coming in here and there along with my hourly as well !!

I'm soooo happy...I really was getting discouraged after a while when BW wasn't behaving properly. It's great to have it back to its ol'self!!

Thank you for all your hard work Pflueger !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner