BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't have it set up on the watch. Don't know if it gets alerts. It does show current weather conditions.

Current weather is all it shows. No alert in either the complication or in the watch app itself. Would be nice if it was even something as simple as a change in color of the complication.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Current weather is all it shows. No alert in either the complication or in the watch app itself. Would be nice if it was even something as simple as a change in color of the complication.

If it's feasible, maybe he'll add an alert in an update. For now though, he needs to fix what doesn't work. The weather alerts are not working.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
I haven't received a push alert in a long time either. We have a snowstorm coming tomorrow and while the app and widget both show a winter weather banner, I have not received a push alert. My wife has received them from the Weather Channel app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't received a push alert in a long time either. We have a snowstorm coming tomorrow and while the app and widget both show a winter weather banner, I have not received a push alert. My wife has received them from the Weather Channel app.

Yeah, I'm getting push for he red temp badge. But it's late most times. But no severe weather alerts at all. It does show in the App. It could be an issue with Weather Underground. That's where the info comes from.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
No Push notifications for a long time. I do get the red badge, but wouldn't know it unless I open the app.
On the other hand, I have had many from Radarcast and Weather Channel app. Actually Weather Channel app sending out items regularly and working well.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
No Push notifications for a long time. I do get the red badge, but wouldn't know it unless I open the app.
On the other hand, I have had many from Radarcast and Weather Channel app. Actually Weather Channel app sending out items regularly and working well.

BeWeather 2 definitely needs a fix. Hopefully he'll get it done soon.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Really wish this app would include different weather sources. forcast.io is an example or the weather network. Weather Underground goes down a lot and it is so inaccurate that I will no longer use this app. The feels like temperatures from the Weather Underground are so wrong.

ejraney

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Really wish this app would include different weather sources. forcast.io is an example or the weather network. Weather Underground goes down a lot and it is so inaccurate that I will no longer use this app. The feels like temperatures from the Weather Underground are so wrong.

I don't know where you're from, but Weather Underground has always been the most accurate where I live.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Still enjoying the best weather app on the planet...IMHO

3a598bfdffc323c7f0aaf518b93feaea.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Unfortunately I can't use this app anymore with the elimination of push alerts and inaccurate temperatures. Something is really amiss here.

The temperature is pretty accurate for my location, however I do miss the push notifications and the new beta update has not fixed that problem.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
The temperature is pretty accurate for my location, however I do miss the push notifications and the new beta update has not fixed that problem.
I tried the new update too and no fix for the push notifications. I've also been having recent problems with the watch app not picking up my location, and I only had one location in the app. This morning it showed 50 degrees higher than our local temperature with a chance of rain. It was 2 degrees F!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73