BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(4742831)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
The amount of notifications blows me away. WAY WAY WAY to many. I don't need a Wind Advisory notification every hour. Once is enough. And to get an alert/notification every hour of the current condition is kind of over doing it. I wish there was a way to edit the notifications to only give me the alert once, and not update hourly with current conditions, but maybe just once in the morning. Until thats addressed or fixed, have to disable notification all together in this app

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The amount of notifications blows me away. WAY WAY WAY to many. I don't need a Wind Advisory notification every hour. Once is enough. And to get an alert/notification every hour of the current condition is kind of over doing it. I wish there was a way to edit the notifications to only give me the alert once, and not update hourly with current conditions, but maybe just once in the morning. Until thats addressed or fixed, have to disable notification all together in this app

The hourly is a Weather update that only appears when the phone is locked. The others are special alerts. They don't show every hour. Only when the conditions present themselves. I don't get that many special alerts. But I welcome them all. Maybe a future update will include a list of weather conditions to choose from for alerts. I think Weather Underground has that. BeWeather 2 has come a long way. It includes some neat features.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I still have the bug where the radar window doesn't close properly at times. It is what was talked about before in the thread and I may have or others posted pictures. Newest version, still there.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have the bug where the radar window doesn't close properly at times. It is what was talked about before in the thread and I may have or others posted pictures. Newest version, still there.

I've had it happen a couple times as well. It was easily corrected though.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Beta 2.2.22 is available on TestFlight. We have added an option to limit the number of weather alerts (All, Moderate or Severe Only).

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Did you remove the "push" indicator in Settings? It's no longer there. Where it tells when push occurred.

No, we did not remove the ''Last Push" indicator in settings. I double checked on my iPhone and it is still there. Can you post a screenshot? Maybe a reinstall helps.

bdtrader

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I would love to have 2 new themes:

1. Black Blue
2. Black

These would be the same as Dark Blue and Dark but would have a pure black background instead of dark grey.

This would really make the app pop and also the black would match the black bezel (at least for space gray phones). And it would better match the appearance on the Apple Watch with the pure black background. Color and text are just more brilliant/crisp.

pfluger: is this something you can add as you are adding the other changes currently? Thanks.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would love to have 2 new themes:

1. Black Blue
2. Black

These would be the same as Dark Blue and Dark but would have a pure black background instead of dark grey.

This would really make the app pop and also the black would match the black bezel (at least for space gray phones). And it would better match the appearance on the Apple Watch with the pure black background. Color and text are just more brilliant/crisp.

pfluger: is this something you can add as you are adding the other changes currently? Thanks.

Black is already an option....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447804861.434121.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447804808.210959.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh