BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have a screenshot of the advisory without the red bar?....I really like the red bar. It looks GREAT if you ask me...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445837854.047899.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445837862.931310.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The hourly notifications are still not working on my 6s Plus. They do show on my iPhone 5. Both phones are set up the same.
The widget still will not load with most 5 section choices. I tap the screen and it shows for 1 second with the loading wheel spinning next to the switcher caret on the right side, then it quits.
I've had this new phone a month now, and everything had been working ok until 2 days ago.??

It's odd that my old iPhone 5 gets the hourly updates as well as the 5 sections on the widget, but my 6s Plus does not! Is this a 6s Plus issue?
@pfluger

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think it looks gaudy! Something less "bold", but still noticeable, would look better IMO. I haven't seen the new icon for this.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I personally don't think it looks "gaudy", It allows me to noticed it right away. I think this is the first time since I've been testing BeWeather (over 8+ years back to BerryWeather days), that I really don't like the change....IMHO

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I personally don't think it looks "gaudy", It allows me to noticed it right away. I think this is the first time since I've been testing BeWeather (over 8+ years back to BerryWeather days), that I really don't like the change....IMHO

Have you seen the icon yet? I still get the bar.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This tiny icon is not much Notice for important weather alerts. If it were a bit larger and red, it might work. But this is weak.
1301ebd688e8a7addbc43310a536f19d.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
@pfluger Everything was working great, until this morning. Now the hourly notifications don't show, and the widget will no longer load with 5 sections. It does with 4. What would cause these to stop working?

I'm having the same problem except mine started getting flakey right after updating to 9.1. It'll give me lock screen notifications for approx 10 to maybe12hrs straight then stall out. I have to go into the app just to get them to start again. So far today I've had to go into the app twice to jump start it since 6am because during the night it just stopped working.

All my settings are as I previously stated, running in the back ground, app refresh is on, location access etc. so idk wth the problem is now ! It's getting very frustrating though. On 8.4 I never had all these stalling issues. It would update hourly regardless of wifi or LTE connection, whether I was home or in another town. It wouldn't fail to show up on lock screen. Now it's just so flakey...🙄

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem except mine started getting flakey right after updating to 9.1. It'll give me lock screen notifications for approx 10 to maybe12hrs straight then stall out. I have to go into the app just to get them to start again. So far today I've had to go into the app twice to jump start it since 6am because during the night it just stopped working.

All my settings are as I previously stated, running in the back ground, app refresh is on, location access etc. so idk wth the problem is now ! It's getting very frustrating though. On 8.4 I never had all these stalling issues. It would update hourly regardless of wifi or LTE connection, whether I was home or in another town. It wouldn't fail to show up on lock screen. Now it's just so flakey...

I don't think it's 9.1. My old 5 is on 9.1, and it works great. Not sure what it is. Odd.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I disagree....what if you had a red weather set installed....there is no way to convince me. The red bar was right on point in my honest opinion. It's OK to "tweak" but somethings don't need tweaking.

Not that I'll use pink mind you, but I see this better than the tiny triangle with no red. I'd still see it with a red weather set.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445871550.379571.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox