BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I spoke too soon. Lock screen & severe weather alerts stopped altogether. In fact my temp badge has stopped updating as well. The only time it updates is when I open the app now. Same for my iPad Air & mini. I haven't changed any if the settings and background app refresh is on, along with leaving the app running in the background.

I hope a fix comes soon

Your temp badge should work. Mine does. That may be your personal weather station not updating promptly. Try changing to a different station.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I think we found the problem with the missing lockscreen weather/advisory notifications and the icon badge not updating in the background. It should be working now.

This was a problem on our server that affected only the latest 2.2.x versions.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I think we found the problem with the missing lockscreen weather/advisory notifications and the icon badge not updating in the background. It should be working now.

This was a problem on our server that affected only the latest 2.2.x versions.

Any luck on my location info refusing to update from the previous posts?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Kev_F

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Since the update I have this weird issue where my today widget starts out blank when opening the Today screen. I then have to scroll a few times before the data appears.

Same goes when I switch from Notifications view to Today view. Widget starts blank then it appears with update icon circling.

Tried reinstalling but no luck. Didn't have this before the update, my weather was always there in a flash without a blank space showing first.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Since the update I have this weird issue where my today widget starts out blank when opening the Today screen. I then have to scroll a few times before the data appears.

Same goes when I switch from Notifications view to Today view. Widget starts blank then it appears with update icon circling.

Tried reinstalling but no luck. Didn't have this before the update, my weather was always there in a flash without a blank space showing first.

I haven't had any issues with the notifications side. But if you have issues with the widget uploading, try reducing the number of sections you have enabled. If you have 5 set, try 4. Etc.

Kev_F

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with the notifications side. But if you have issues with the widget uploading, try reducing the number of sections you have enabled. If you have 5 set, try 4. Etc.

I have had 4 sections enabled since the beginning & never had issues... They started since the update. I tried reducing to 2 sections & even to 1 but same issue persists. Weird.

EDIT: after disabling location switcher in Widget Section it doesn't happen anymore. Also when removing multiple locations & stick to one location the widget doesn't show up blank anymore.

ba_hamilton

May 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for this. I just purchased it again. This makes about a half dozen times I've purchased this app over the years. Gotta support the great devs. Like everyone else, I loved BeWeather on BB. I made a ton of weather sets for it and had a lot of fun doing it. I might have to polish up my Gimp skills again and break out a new set for the iPhone. Counting down the days when I can trade in my 5s for a shiny new 6s. The bigger screen and touch sensitive screen are big draws for me.

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with the app and widget not updating in different locations? Sometime is works and sometimes not. I'm also having the same issue with the watch. In fact the watch says it's 84 and the app says its 74, the app is correct. It was working great and then all this starting happening. I'm at a complete loss as to why.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with the app and widget not updating in different locations? Sometime is works and sometimes not. I'm also having the same issue with the watch. In fact the watch says it's 84 and the app says its 74, the app is correct. It was working great and then all this starting happening. I'm at a complete loss as to why.

There are some reports of the badge not updating promptly. Opening the app updates it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox