BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
The location I'm using is my current location based on GPS.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
You can remove that location, too. Make sure it is not the only location in the list. Then select 'Edit' and remove it. To add it back select 'Add Location' and now you will have an additional option to add 'My Location'. You might also want to reorder this location back to the top of the list.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
You can remove that location, too. Make sure it is not the only location in the list. Then select 'Edit' and remove it. To add it back select 'Add Location' and now you will have an additional option to add 'My Location'. You might also want to reorder this location back to the top of the list.

Did exactly as you said and after closing the app out and reopening, it appears to have fixed the issue.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Can you please try removing and then adding back the location to see if pin is centered?

Pfluger:

The location was the My Location entry... removed and readded, with the same results - the pin is NOT centered. I can center it, but when I exit the app and then restart it, the pin is not centered again.

And when I opened the map, closing it gets me the half-map issue again.

Update: Also, sometimes I am seeing some kind of glitch or stutter when opening the map, and when I see that, it ALWAYS results in the half-map issue when closing the map.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Pfluger:

The location was the My Location entry... removed and readded, with the same results - the pin is NOT centered. I can center it, but when I exit the app and then restart it, the pin is not centered again.

And when I opened the map, closing it gets me the half-map issue again.

Update: Also, sometimes I am seeing some kind of glitch or stutter when opening the map, and when I see that, it ALWAYS results in the half-map issue when closing the map.
How far off is the pin? Can you post a screenshot? Is it just off a bit vertically or a completely different location?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
On one location, the map got stuck with no way to close. I tapped the location at the top then returned and then the X was there. Then closed.
ddf88ad6c2bcb6ce33bd185fe0126bcf.jpg

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Short poll. If you have the "half map" bug, what phone are you using, what OS?

I'm on iOS 9.1 beta 3, iPhone 6 and do NOT have the issues anymore from what I can tell. And deleting/re-adding my location fixed my non centering glitch and I no longer seem to get the half map issue either but was last night once on the old version.

ejraney

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
cd6978ec0b2deea28c6111cb01ee56ff.jpg

Is the pin the location of the weather station where the data was coming from? That is what I had always assumed.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Pfluger
FYI: so far my only issue with your most recent update is the Pin not center on map on my iPhone.
iPhione 5S iOS 9.0.2
iPad version is centered
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.