BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Had a temporary weird issue. I was on vacation and my current location reflected that including the map because I checked the weather in San Juan after getting off the plane using the hotel's wifi. The rest of the trip the phone was in airplane mode and only used for photos because wifi rates on the cruise were atrocious. And data roaming was too.
Anyway, I open the app for the first time this morning back home. The app correctly updated to my home location hit when I went to view the map, it still showed San Juan. I tried just closing the app by tapping the home button and reopening it. The map was still wrong. I had to force close the app and then open it again for the map to update.

This has happened to me several times.
Good Luck

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Had a temporary weird issue. I was on vacation and my current location reflected that including the map because I checked the weather in San Juan after getting off the plane using the hotel's wifi. The rest of the trip the phone was in airplane mode and only used for photos because wifi rates on the cruise were atrocious. And data roaming was too.
Anyway, I open the app for the first time this morning back home. The app correctly updated to my home location hit when I went to view the map, it still showed San Juan. I tried just closing the app by tapping the home button and reopening it. The map was still wrong. I had to force close the app and then open it again for the map to update.

Did you try toggling off location for BeWeather in Settings, then back on? It probability would have reset itself in time.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I've also had that problem from time to time. Not that often though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438557799.078759.jpg

I would like to know if there will be any different color Apple BeWeather sets in the update for iOS9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro