BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
@Pfluger Here's what it has been doing some for several of us. When I have the map open, then tap to close it, I get this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435012616.611499.jpg

To get it closed, I tap to go to the share option. Tap that, then while on the share photo, I tap to go back. Then it's OK. This doesn't happen every time I use the map.

littledebbie

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Pfluger,
Is everything pretty stable now with pulling the data from Weather Underground's servers and displaying it...as far as you can tell? Any bugs or issues with that?

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
If there is a typo in my default locations name, is that something i would need to notify the PWS owner of, or is it an issue for BeWeather team?

Also, out of the top 3 options for my default (location services on) location, only one of them seems to have a PWS where the wind actually works, or is actually a feature of the PWS. I checked before and all the ones covering my area seem to be the really cheap model PWS's.

Will there ever be an option to choose which PWS you would like to be the main one covering your area, so you don't have to switch them manually?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR