BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been having an issue with the weather page not closing properly after viewing the map. I end up with the top half showing the weather page and the bottom half shows the map. It doesn't happen every time I open the map.

I am not seeing any issues with this. I keep the map preview off, and just swipe down when I want to see it. Tapping the X in the upper left corner closes it completely. Very strange, Led.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I've been having an issue with the weather page not closing properly after viewing the map. I end up with the top half showing the weather page and the bottom half shows the map. It doesn't happen every time I open the map.

This happens to me occasionally to me as well.
Good Luck

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes... I occasionally have this happen also. Never knew or tried the three dot thing. I usually end up quitting the app to clear it up.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Would love an Watch version of BeWeather.

Sorry for not having posted anything for a while.

We have already started adding Apple Watch support.

The recent Watch OS 2 beta changes quite a bit. The architecture of Apple Watch apps is different. Instead of finishing OS 1 support we decided to scrap support for Watch OS 1 completely and go straight for OS 2 support.

Unfortunately this means you won't see an update until Watch OS 2 / iOS 9 releases.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes... I occasionally have this happen also. Never knew or tried the three dot thing. I usually end up quitting the app to clear it up.

If it happens again, tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434230500.544824.jpg

Then tap "Share Weather". Then return to the main weather page. It works for me. I don't like force quiting a weather app. Especially one like BeWeather 2. It can mess up things.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

The recent Watch OS 2 beta changes quite a bit. The architecture of Apple Watch apps is different. Instead of finishing OS 1 support we decided to scrap support for Watch OS 1 completely and go straight for OS 2 support.

Unfortunately this means you won't see an update until Watch OS 2 / iOS 9 releases.

Is there anything in the works/update for adding different color Apple icon weather sets for BeWeather 2 in iOS9? Just thought I'd ask.

littledebbie

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the update! I'm just glad to hear you're still thinking about the users. Can't wait for the next version. I can wait until iOS 9. It's only 3 months away, or so. (Supposedly)

littledebbie

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Pfluger:

Is there a reason why BeWeather 2 doesn't show up in the main list of Weather apps in the App Store. The only way I have ever found this app is by searching for it manually. Had I not heard of it in the MacRumors message boards, I would have no clue it exists.

I search Weather, browse the Weather category...nothing.

I think if your app showed up in the list and was actually visible, you'd have many more users...given how awesome the app is.

Thoughts?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Pfluger:

Is there a reason why BeWeather 2 doesn't show up in the main list of Weather apps in the App Store. The only way I have ever found this app is by searching for it manually. Had I not heard of it in the MacRumors message boards, I would have no clue it exists.

I search Weather, browse the Weather category...nothing.

I think if your app showed up in the list and was actually visible, you'd have many more users...given how awesome the app is.

Thoughts?

It's #37 in the paid weather apps list of 150. Not too shabby. I didn't check the free version. They used to show the top 200. Now only 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh