BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

burwil

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Just want to add my appreciation for this app. I think I have bought about......nm, let's not talk about that. :smile: Lotsa of pretty stylistic works of art....that don't tell me a whole lot about the weather. This app packs a ton of info in a small space. This really deserves to be supported so we'll have it into the future.

iCletus

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Yes... I just had a warning today and "double-checked" and it is definitely pushing the top off... I wonder if it is dependent upon the Font /icon choice (I'm using Hel.Neu and Clich? Weahter icons) perhaps being a little larger that the (using your picture) 76% humidity top would be cut off as would the center icon would cut the top "rays" of the sun off etc. Unfortunately I did not think to grab a picture of it...

But it seems others have seen it and I still am. My warning for Pennsylvania was a "special Statement" as well.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes... I just had a warning today and "double-checked" and it is definitely pushing the top off... I wonder if it is dependent upon the Font /icon choice (I'm using Hel.Neu and Clich? Weahter icons) perhaps being a little larger that the (using your picture) 76% humidity top would be cut off as would the center icon would cut the top "rays" of the sun off etc. Unfortunately I did not think to grab a picture of it...

But it seems others have seen it and I still am. My warning for Pennsylvania was a "special Statement" as well.
Can you post a screenshot?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Deleting the app will clear the cache.

☮

I've noticed with a few apps that refuse to work after just deleting the app and reinstalling it that it's not always the case. For a long time I couldn't use the AMRC reddit app and someone recommended deleting it, doing a hard reboot, then reinstalling it. That worked. So from now on I recommend doing this.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed with a few apps that refuse to work after just deleting the app and reinstalling it that it's not always the case. For a long time I couldn't use the AMRC reddit app and someone recommended deleting it, doing a hard reboot, then reinstalling it. That worked. So from now on I recommend doing this.

A hard reset cures a lot of issues. But, afaik, it doesn't clear cache in apps. The app has be deleted to clear cache.

☮

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Are there any plans to add different color Apple icon weather sets in the next update?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433110631.621150.jpg
Something like this set?

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Any chance we are gonna see an update for the app soon or maybe even an apple watch version?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been having an issue with the weather page not closing properly after viewing the map. I end up with the top half showing the weather page and the bottom half shows the map. It doesn't happen every time I open the map.

gvmelbrty

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I've been having an issue with the weather page not closing properly after viewing the map. I end up with the top half showing the weather page and the bottom half shows the map. It doesn't happen every time I open the map. 
I'm having the exact same issue.. Map stays half-way visible after I try to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods