BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Beta 2.1.48 is out:

- Added 'fixed sidebar' setting for iPad. Disable to hide the sidebar.
- Fixed potential crash when location selector is not used in widget
- Improved scaling of the per minute rain forecast graph. Now better shows medium and heavy rains.
- Added subtle animation to the per minute rain forecast graph.

plfuger:

Excellent job, and thank you for giving us the option for the ever-present sidebar (or not). This is the best weather app out there for iOS, and it continues to improve with every iteration, even when we think that it's not possible. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
pfluger,
Too late, now I like the side bar on my iPad app. :)
Great app.
When you think you'll have a radar widget available?
TIA

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
We are preparing an ad supported version of BeWeather 2.

This might not be as exciting as a full version ;) but we would still need some testers to go through it and make sure there are no major showstoppers. And as always we would love to hear your feedback!

If you are interested send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a Testflight invite.

The free version can be installed next to the paid version. They will share the settings.

IMG_1554.png

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
pfluger:

I installed it this morning. Had one crash already whole scrolling through my 5 locations. Do we need to locate/send the crash reports or do they get sent automatically?

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Purchased this app yesterday. Awesome weather app! If I had to come up with one thing that would be awesome if added, it would be pollen/allergy forecast. But it's okay without it.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Sent feedback yesterday with a screen shot of an rendering error. Do we hear back on feedback for the beta or no? Just keep sending them if we find issues?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sent feedback yesterday with a screen shot of an rendering error. Do we hear back on feedback for the beta or no? Just keep sending them if we find issues?

With previous betas, we have just posted the feedback/errors in the current BeWeather thread, and pfluger often responds here, as well.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
With previous betas, we have just posted the feedback/errors in the current BeWeather thread, and pfluger often responds here, as well.

Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind. I'll post up my screen shot issue tomorrow.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

We do get the feedback via e-mail but usually do not respond if there are no additional questions from our side.

I saw your bug report about the rendering issue. We are looking into it.

You can either e-mail or post here, we prefer posts here in the forum.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
The 2.1.48 update for BeWeather is now officially available in the App Store.

Changes in Version 2.1.48:
? Added 'fixed sidebar' setting for iPad (under BeWeather Settings > Advanced). Disable to hide the sidebar!
? Fixed potential crash when location selector is not used in widget
? Improved scaling of the per minute rain forecast graph. Now better shows medium and heavy rains.
? Added subtle animation to the per minute rain forecast graph.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I know I'm tired, but now I'm losing my mind. How do you clear or delete the search items in BeWeather 2 v2.1.48?

Update: My apologies. I'm going to bed after I finish typing this. I mistakingly stated the BeWeather 2 app when I meant the latest Tapatalk beta. Sorry, and Goodnight.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The 2.1.48 update for BeWeather is now officially available in the App Store.

Changes in Version 2.1.48:
? Added 'fixed sidebar' setting for iPad (under BeWeather Settings > Advanced). Disable to hide the sidebar!
? Fixed potential crash when location selector is not used in widget
? Improved scaling of the per minute rain forecast graph. Now better shows medium and heavy rains.
? Added subtle animation to the per minute rain forecast graph.
Does that mean the beta testing is over and we download the real deal?
Also, there's a bug with the share feature. I fit the image to share, but it shows this way. The top is messed up. You can't even see the BeWeather 2 logo/name very well. I put it on a black background.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425421936.338012.jpg

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm on the latest release (non-beta) and noticed that my humidity level is always at 99% no matter what. Even while multiple other sources show differently, sometimes about 15% difference. It was actually this way since right before the latest release too. There seems to be a little typo bug with my location. Inputting it manually brings up the correct spelling, while gps location comes up with two letters switched. Also, my wind and Hi/Lo haven't been showing up, they're just blank.

Have some problems with the Dark Sky/Forecast minutely rain predictions not coming through, but already sent a PM about that and realize it's not your fault. :)

Thank you!!

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Pfluger,
I noticed that whenever I open the radar, my current location is always in the top 3rd of the screen as opposed to it being centered
The happens on my iPhone & iPad. (Not centered in Landscape or portrait mode on iPad.
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2