BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 76945ive everything turned on for it but it won't fetch data

Ok...silly question for you. Besides having allowed Beweather access through your phone permissions, did you actually go into the Beweather app itself and turn on things from there?

If you've done that too, try turning your phone off then back on. Maybe it just needs the signal refreshed.

tapped out from my iPad Air

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 76952yeah I've done that & also rebooted

Hmmmm..strange. Ok, have you deleted and reinstalled the app to set everything up fresh again?

I have no other ideas. I have fingerprint & passcode set with every notification Beweather can give me & I receive them all with no battery drain either.

The only other thing I can suggest which may be a little extreme, but reload your iOS by restoring as new then reloading your backup. I've got no other ideas....sorry

stepchild

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Do you take the app out of the app switcher or do you leave it in. I found for it to work for me I have to leave the app in app switcher and then it works just fine.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I always leave it in the app switcher. Does the refresh only work in certain countries?

When you say "refresh", do you mean the hourly notifications? You should get those if your phone is locked, you have notifications turned on in Settings and in the App, background app refresh is on, and location services is on for BeWeather 2. If you have done all that, and you still don't get the hourly notifications, then something is wrong. Do you get any other notifications from BeWeather? Like for severe weather or dry weather? Do you get notifications for other weather apps?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just updated to new beta version 2.1.42, which changes the severe weather notification sound. Nice change but man is it loud! Any chance of lowering the volume or making it user-controlled?

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
The app looks awesome. I really can't wait to try it out. I am always on the hunt for the perfect weather app for my phone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The app looks awesome. I really can't wait to try it out. I am always on the hunt for the perfect weather app for my phone.

I. LOVE. BEWEATHER. I've deleted every other weather app I had on my phone when I purchased Beweather the day it was released on iOS. I had it back in my blackberry days and I'm happy to be able to have this back in my iOS days

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I. LOVE. BEWEATHER. I've deleted every other weather app I had on my phone when I purchased Beweather the day it was released on iOS. I had it back in my blackberry days and I'm happy to be able to have this back in my iOS days

Been there Also. Had it on my BB when it first came out.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Just updated to new beta version 2.1.42, which changes the severe weather notification sound. Nice change but man is it loud! Any chance of lowering the volume or making it user-controlled?
It should be loud for severe weather. Not everyone has excellent hearing like you. If there's a Tornado headed my way, I want it as loud as possible. If you think this is loud, check out the Tornado app by the Red Cross. It'll knock you on your fanny.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW