BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I've just bought this app today but I've had to uninstall it because it drained my battery to much! Other than that I loved it I'm I the only 1 with this problem?

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
No battery drainage problem for me. I just checked and it used 3% in the last 24 hours and 2% in the last 7 days. Had lots of weather alerts Saturday thru this morning.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Should I be changing some settings for it? I turned everything on like background & lock screen notifications & the badge

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I would try a hard reboot an reinstall.
No issue here with the battery and to the best of my knowledge, I don't ever remember anyone having battery issues with this app.
Good Luck

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have everything on as well, so I don't know. Maybe one of the once more experienced with it can help.

Good luck, hope you find the reason, it's a great app and I really like it.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That's definitely odd. Uninstall, reboot, and reinstall.
Playing with it a lot at first since it has so many options might do that but not in every day use. Mine is only 2% with a couple peeks at it today and general background usage. I also have all settings enabled and use the widget.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have everything on and it's not on my list at all. I scrolled to the end and BeWeather 2 is not there.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423108019.223286.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Would pulling down notification centre put an impact on it? Because it always refreshes when I do

Do you open the app and browse the iconsets much? I don't think using the NC center has much to do with it.

Last edited:

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I do open the app but I've kept to the default icon set. Also it doesn't auto refresh for me when my iPhone's locked?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I do open the app but I've kept to the default icon set. Also it doesn't auto refresh for me when my iPhone's locked?
What is not refreshing? What's missing or not right? Also, check your map and be sure it's not stuck "in motion". Grasping at straws here, but something is causing the app to use way too much battery. That's not normal, even if you open and change your iconset 10 times a day.

cutemoto

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I've turned the map off in the app. & the app won't give me hourly notifications when locked. How do I got the map to stop motion sticking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW