Mine come at odd intervals. Might be :05 or :24. Never know.
    Mine too. The lock screen pop ups use to show up between :00-:03. Now like you said it's all different times. They other day one came in on me at :38. lol
    10-03-2016 07:02 AM
    I think at this point it is a dead app. Its a shame, but this forum at least had responses from developer that were encouraging. Now there seems to be nothing and this long after iOS 10, a relatively big opportunity for developers and there is nothing. Just my observation and opinion mind you.
    10-04-2016 05:05 AM
    I think at this point it is a dead app. Its a shame, but this forum at least had responses from developer that were encouraging. Now there seems to be nothing and this long after iOS 10, a relatively big opportunity for developers and there is nothing. Just my observation and opinion mind you.
    I disagree. The BeWeather2 app works just fine for me with the exception of the temperature notification badge. It's still one of the best customization weather apps on the market IMHO.

DarkKnight08 and Ledsteplin like this.
    10-04-2016 08:09 AM
    I agree with spencerdl. It's had some rough moments, but it mostly works great. The temp badge does lag a lot. But most weather apps I've used with a temp badge do lag. Not sure why. But I really like the customization it offers. I did the artwork on this Bama iconset.

Spencerdl and pr1nce like this.
    10-07-2016 01:07 PM
    Has anyone heard from the developer outside of not hear? I know some will come on and say it is working fine etc. That is OK... more curious if anything is upcoming as a beta or anything for iOS10??
    10-20-2016 07:15 PM
    Has anyone heard from the developer outside of not hear? I know some will come on and say it is working fine etc. That is OK... more curious if anything is upcoming as a beta or anything for iOS10??
    Haven't heard from him since the last update. Actually, mine has been lagging pretty bad lately. To keep it up to speed, I have to launch the app and refresh 4 or 5 times a day. I'm hoping for a new update soon.

@pfluger
    10-26-2016 02:12 PM
    This really is ridiculous...seriously. Since the last update I'm lucky if I even get ONE lock screen notification...let's not even talk about the temp badge updating I've tried opening the app to "refresh" so it keeps up. Ya know what? On blackberry, never had to do that. When it first came to iOS, never had to do that. NOW if you don't it lags and when you open it it still shows weather from 12-24 hours ago....like seriously?!?! Yes, I'm p!ssed off ! It used to be my go to weather app.

It's very disappointing, an app once so very successful on Blackberry, brought over to iOS with open arms and it did well. It has become just about a faded memory....I'm really starting to not give a sh*t about being able to use custom icons any more & deleting it for good honestly.
    10-26-2016 05:19 PM
    I really agree. I thought the fact it took a while to respond to my last post was a tell-tale sign. I've asked this several times now and there doesn't seem to be engagement from the developer. I also note that he has been beta testing with users on here and that seems to have stopped also. Considering a prime time to update was with iOS10, I think still (because I said earlier too) that it is dead. I've just been using the default for everyday and Weather channel with adds removed for any radar and alerts. Been working fine.
    10-28-2016 06:34 PM
    Is anyone else not able to add locations? When I enter city or zip nothing.
    10-30-2016 12:25 PM
    I just added two. No problems here.
    10-30-2016 12:48 PM
    I was able to add a location this morning, but not now. The same thing happened last week.
    10-30-2016 12:49 PM
    I was able to add a location this morning, but not now. The same thing happened last week.
    I'm not sure what's going on. The only two problems that I'm having are the same ones that have been there since the beginning, the hourly lock screen update and the icon temperature badge. I use two other weather apps for those two problems and keep it movin. BeWeather2 is accurate in my area and the most customizable weather app on the market. This works for me. BeWeather2 isn't perfect, but what app is.
    10-30-2016 02:08 PM
    I'm not sure what's going on. The only two problems that I'm having are the same ones that have been there since the beginning, the hourly lock screen update and the icon temperature badge. I use two other weather apps for those two problems and keep it movin. BeWeather2 is accurate in my area and the most customizable weather app on the market. This works for me. BeWeather2 isn't perfect, but what app is.
    I just now was able to add a location. I don't know what's going on.
    10-30-2016 02:28 PM
    We are aware of the problem and are currently looking into it.
    10-30-2016 02:45 PM
    I just now was able to add a location. I don't know what's going on.
    It happened to me too. Could not add. Closed app and went to Safari. Came back to app and it then worked.
    pr1nce likes this.
    10-30-2016 02:50 PM
    We are aware of the problem and are currently looking into it.
    Nice to see that this app is still alive! It was looking like this was the end for a little while. Looking forward to future updates.
    11-01-2016 04:25 AM
    Still one of my favorite weather apps & so happy that it's been available to iOS users. I can say I've used this app since the good ol BlackBerry days!

11-03-2016 05:32 AM
    Still one of my favorite weather apps & so happy that it's been available to iOS users. I can say I've used this app since the good ol BlackBerry days!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...15da782b37.jpg
    Same here Songbird. This is one of the few apps that has been on all of my smartphones from my Blackberry days, Android days and now Apple days...
    Just one of my custom made weather sets that has been on my BeWeather (BerryWeather) journey.
    pr1nce likes this.
    11-07-2016 05:41 AM
    Yup can't seem to add any locations. App does nothing. Deleted and reinstalled and still not working
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-13-2016 09:39 PM
    Yup can't seem to add any locations. App does nothing. Deleted and reinstalled and still not working
    I just added Houston Texas...
    11-13-2016 09:44 PM
    Yep. Same problem here Rock. Put in a zip code or by city name, press search...nothing. My weather never updates either. The temp badge was still stuck on 41 from Saturday night !!!

This really is terrible.

Edit to say. I've just deleted the app...unfortunately I'm done trying to keep giving this a chance and it remains unreliable as heII
    Last edited by ThePinkChameleon; 11-14-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    11-14-2016 08:10 AM
    Mine just did that, so I swiped it out of multitasking. That fixed it.
    11-14-2016 12:25 PM
    Mine just did that, so I swiped it out of multitasking. That fixed it.
    Yeah but for how long...? Mine just hasn't worked properly since the ios9 update. It worked great on ios8...from there it's been downhill with this app.
    11-14-2016 02:44 PM
    Yeah but for how long...? Mine just hasn't worked properly since the ios9 update. It worked great on ios8...from there it's been downhill with this app.
    Mine's had issues since the last update as well. It was doing great before the update. The temp lags in the App as well as on the badge. It never updates unless I open the app. I've stopped getting the hourly notifications all together. Hoping for an update soon.
    11-14-2016 05:31 PM
    Mine's had issues since the last update as well. It was doing great before the update. The temp lags in the App as well as on the badge. It never updates unless I open the app. I've stopped getting the hourly notifications all together. Hoping for an update soon.
    Yeah, same here with everything.

Update? I've been hoping for too long for the next update it'll work right...the next update it'll get right..etc. honestly, I've completely given up hope now.
    11-14-2016 08:02 PM
2,237 ... 8283848586 ...