BeWeather 2 has not updated since 3:54 this afternoon. Even when I close the app. Last push was at 10pm.
    05-22-2016 10:40 PM
    The BeWeather 2 beta quit working. All my locations showed 0 on everything, except the Panama City Beach location still worked for some odd reason. So I deleted it and downloaded the market version, which is the same build as the beta. The beta is currently unavailable in Testflight.
    05-24-2016 11:45 PM
    The BeWeather 2 beta quit working. All my locations showed 0 on everything, except the Panama City Beach location still worked for some odd reason. So I deleted it and downloaded the market version, which is the same build as the beta. The beta is currently unavailable in Testflight.
    Mine is working. Yours back up yet?
    05-25-2016 05:33 AM
    Mine is working. Yours back up yet?
    Mine was working until I opened it. I'm on the App Store version now. I can't get the beta back unless he puts out a new build. It's unavailable now in Testflight. No matter, they are the same. Should he continue the beta, I'll pick it up.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    05-25-2016 06:37 AM
    Will this map issue Ever be fixed??
    Flew Chicago to Denver, been here 2 hours, map doesn't auto update. This issue has been around many versions

05-25-2016 03:42 PM
    Flew Chicago to Denver, been here 2 hours, map doesn't auto update. This issue has been around many versions

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4a3af0aed4.jpg
    Have you tried pulling down on the locations menu screen to refresh? It may take a while for the GPS to change. The time is that way. It takes several hours for the time zone to change.
    05-25-2016 04:28 PM
    Have you tried pulling down on the locations menu screen to refresh?
    After doing that twice it refreshes. The weather auto refreshes when I open the app, shouldn't the map too?
    05-25-2016 04:29 PM
    After doing that twice it refreshes. The weather auto refreshes when I open the app, shouldn't the map too?
    I have no clue. Maybe @pfluger can shed light on that when he stops by.
    gizbug likes this.
    05-25-2016 05:46 PM
    BeWeather does not refresh the temp when I click on it with my iPhone 6s. Have to go into the location nearest me again, and click on it so the weather refresh itself. Uninstalled and installed again, but still does not update automatically.
    05-27-2016 02:17 PM
    BeWeather does not refresh the temp when I click on it with my iPhone 6s. Have to go into the location nearest me again, and click on it so the weather refresh itself. Uninstalled and installed again, but still does not update automatically.
    That's why I open it several times a day. Try pulling down on the locations menu screen to refresh. I do that at least 3 times a day. It's 2:55 pm. My last push was at 1:03 pm.
    gizbug likes this.
    05-27-2016 02:56 PM
    Wow. A rare occurrence...

05-29-2016 08:35 AM
    Because it only happens when your phone is locked.
    05-29-2016 09:25 AM
    Because it only happens when your phone is locked.
    05-29-2016 03:12 PM
    I have no clue. Maybe @pfluger can shed light on that when he stops by.
    Does he visit here often?
    05-30-2016 12:40 PM
    Does he visit here often?
    Not as often as he used to, but drops by some. No way to tell unless he posts.
    05-30-2016 12:56 PM
    Ok, this app needs an update.

Does your app crash when you click on the alert, if there is an alert on a location, I click on it to see what it is, the app crashes.
    05-30-2016 01:15 PM
    Ok, this app needs an update.

Does your app crash when you click on the alert, if there is an alert on a location, I click on it to see what it is, the app crashes.
    You tap the red alert bar in the app and the app crashes? No, I never saw that. Try deleting the app and reinstall it. If you're on beta, install the App Store version.
    05-30-2016 02:20 PM
    OK guys, as much as many of us love this app (used it since my BB days), some things have not been fixed:
    Temp badge doesn't always update.
    The radar map doesn't move when you travel to a location out of town. Reported a long time ago.
    The side menu listing of cities on my iPad don't always display properly in portrait mode - the right edge of the list is covered by the main screen. It displays properly in Lanscape mode but when you turn to portrait mode, sometimes it screws up. Reported a long time ago.
    I hope the next update addresses this issues.
    Good Luck
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    05-30-2016 07:23 PM
    You tap the red alert bar in the app and the app crashes? No, I never saw that. Try deleting the app and reinstall it. If you're on beta, install the App Store version.
    I have the App store version. This doesn't happen on the multiple advisories but when it says "English" as the advisory when I go to the weather Underground site or app that advisory would be severe thunderstorms for example. Try adding Karkow to your weather right now you will see what I mean.
    05-31-2016 08:11 AM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4a3af0aed4.jpg
    Any update to a fix?
    TurboTiger likes this.
    06-10-2016 11:31 AM
    I've given up on BW. The temp badge doesn't always update anymore, lock screen notifications are flakey as all heII. Severe weather alerts are rare...
    06-13-2016 11:00 AM
    I've given up on BW. The temp badge doesn't always update anymore, lock screen notifications are flakey as all heII. Severe weather alerts are rare...
    Yes, I agree. I just like the ability to change my weather sets. I'm glad that's still working properly. BeWeather2 needs an update immediately.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-13-2016 11:53 AM
    Mine does ok as long as I refresh it a few times daily. Open it, pull down on the location menu page. I usually check it a few times each day anyway.
    06-13-2016 12:25 PM
    Mine does ok as long as I refresh it a few times daily. Open it, pull down the location menu page. I usually check it a few times each day anyway.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-13-2016 12:29 PM
    Mine does ok as long as I refresh it a few times daily. Open it, pull down the location menu page. I usually check it a few times each day anyway.
    Been there, done that and is still wonky as heII...
    06-13-2016 08:28 PM
2,210 ... 7374757677 ...