Never a push or fetch? What's going on?Attachment 106677
    You have location services on "always" for BeWeather. Not sure what else you can do. Delete and reinstall.
    Make sure these 3 toggles are on.
    05-14-2016 08:08 PM
    WOW, a lock screen notification. It's been awhile.

Chucky1 likes this.
    05-16-2016 04:03 PM
    WOW, a lock screen notification. It's been awhile.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...c2f0e3e913.jpg
    Yeah. Push works finally.
    05-16-2016 07:18 PM
    I'm giving Dark Sky a try.
    05-17-2016 06:00 AM
    I'm giving Dark Sky a try.
    It still paid? I'll try any free ones. But I don't need any more weather apps anyway.
    05-17-2016 11:46 AM
    It still paid? I'll try any free ones. But I don't need any more weather apps anyway.
    Yeah, $3.99. I hardly ever pay for weather apps, but I have read very good reviews about it. I have used BeWeather for a long time, but it seems to be increasingly inconsistent.
    05-17-2016 12:52 PM
    Dark Sky's watch app is not very good. Complication will not update, even after tapping on it. Shouldn't complications update when the temp changes on the phone app? BeWeather did better for complications, but still didn't seem to update until I tapped on the complication.
    05-17-2016 01:10 PM
    Ok, I'm stupid. I can not figure out how to install custom icons on the iPhone. It will not accept any links that I type in.
    05-17-2016 02:43 PM
    Ok, I'm stupid. I can not figure out how to install custom icons on the iPhone. It will not accept any links that I type in.
    Are you referring to custom iconsets for BeWeather 2? Where are your links coming from? You paste them in.
    Try this one. It's called Golden Apple Weather. Copy and paste it in.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...erBWI.bwi?dl=0
    05-17-2016 05:08 PM
    After many months of work and weeks of beta testing here in the iMore forums BeWeather 2 is finally official!

AppStore Link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2744998

Attachment 71590

BeWeather is the most customizable weather app and widget for iOS. With BeWeather you can make the weather your own!

Visually stunning and powerful, BeWeather provides all the weather information you need, packaged in a beautiful, easy to use app and widget that looks the way you want. BeWeather makes even bad weather look good!

All the weather info you need:

Detailed current conditions
    Detailed 7 day and 24 hour forecast including sunrise/sunset times and moon phase
    Front and center weather maps with animated radar (USA, Canada and Europe) and satellite (IR and visible)
    Severe weather information (USA and Europe), get notification for your location in realtime
    Access to Weather Underground's huge network of personal weather stations
    Minutely rain forecasts (by Forecast, makers of the Dark Sky app)
    Storm tracks on radar maps
    Powerful Hurricane Tracker
    Easily share the weather on social networks
    Built from the ground up for iOS 8

Beautifully packaged:

Weather maps are always front and center, switch to fullscreen with a simple swipe
    Swipe up to reveal more detailed forecasts
    Swipe left and right to quickly change locations

Today Widget:

Get access to your weather, always, even from the lock screen
    The widget shows a customizable combination of current conditions, minutely forecast, hourly forecast, daily forecast and textual forecast
    Switch between locations from within the widget

Customizable:

Unlimited number of locations
    Choose from 10 color themes
    Customize further with over 150 different icon designs and many fonts to choose from
    Works in the Today Widget, too!

Even More:

Show the current temperature as a badge on the homescreen icon
    Show the current weather as a notification on the lock screen

BeWeather 2 is available for $2.99

AppStore Link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2744998

Interested in testing the bleeding edge versions of BeWeather 2 and help development of the app? Send me a PM with your e-mail address to get an invite to BeWeather 2 beta versions on TestFlight.
    App now $3.99....
    05-17-2016 11:59 PM
    App now $3.99....
    And well worth the price of 1 Starbucks coffee. I have used BeWeather for a long time, and then recently decided to try Dark Sky (another $3.99 app). I am back to BeWeather, not because Dark Sky is bad, but because it doesn't play well with Apple watch complications.
    05-18-2016 01:56 PM
    And well worth the price of 1 Starbucks coffee. I have used BeWeather for a long time, and then recently decided to try Dark Sky (another $3.99 app). I am back to BeWeather, not because Dark Sky is bad, but because it doesn't play well with Apple watch complications.
    I don't drink Starbucks tho! But 10-4
    05-18-2016 02:30 PM
    My BeWeather 2 works ok if I open the app 2 or 3 times a day and pull down on the locations list page to refresh.
    05-18-2016 03:48 PM
    Dark sky has an ugly layout
    05-18-2016 06:12 PM
    My BeWeather 2 works ok if I open the app 2 or 3 times a day and pull down on the locations list page to refresh.
    This has been an ongoing issue. Hope it is fixed soon
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    05-18-2016 06:13 PM
    This has been an ongoing issue. Hope it is fixed soon
    Seems it's usually an issue with the servers or with Weather Underground. It's working fairly well right now. Temps match eWeather HD.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    05-18-2016 07:07 PM
    After yesterday's beta update, the temp still lags on the badge as well as in the App. And when I woke this morning, the hourly showing was from 11 pm the night before. I'm beginning to think this push and lag issue will never be resolved. It's not reliable for weather info. I keep it for the customization and the share feature while hanging on to hope that the rest will be fixed. I don't really mind opening the app to refresh it several times a day. But it should not be neccessary to do so. This update did not fix anything that I can tell.
    05-21-2016 08:06 AM
    I got a notification yesterday about the update but when I go to TestFlight, BeWeather and 3 other apps show as "unavailable". This a bug?
    05-21-2016 09:08 AM
    Mine was not updating at all this morning either. This has been happening more and more as of late. It's updating now but it is definitely not reliable for everyday use. The only other app I've used that is functionally great is eWeather HD, but I really dislike the UI.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    05-21-2016 09:09 AM
    I got a notification yesterday about the update but when I go to TestFlight, BeWeather and 3 other apps show as "unavailable". This a bug?
    Try accessing from the email you got.
    05-21-2016 09:17 AM
    Mine was not updating at all this morning either. This has been happening more and more as of late. It's updating now but it is definitely not reliable for everyday use. The only other app I've used that is functionally great is eWeather HD, but I really dislike the UI.
    Does weather underground app have the same issue?
    05-21-2016 09:19 AM
    That's because the beta version was just released officially in the App Store.
    dictoresno likes this.
    05-21-2016 09:44 AM
    That sure was a short Beta period.
    I also had the update show up this morning for the paid App Store version.
    Let's hope it fixes some of the bugs.
    Good Luck
    gizbug likes this.
    05-21-2016 10:00 AM
    Does weather underground app have the same issue?
    Weather Underground does not have a temp badge nor an hourly weather notification. It does seem that when I open the app, it updates right then.
    05-21-2016 11:06 AM
    So far the latest release has been ok. Haven't had any severe weather yet so can't test the NWS alert/notifications. What I would like to suggest is being able to zoom in and see what station we are using, along with temps from nearby stations. WU allows this. Right now I can't really make use of the map at all as everything is on top of each other. I keep the temp badge off and lock screen notification off
    05-21-2016 05:33 PM
2,210 ... 7273747576 ...