Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2190
Like Tree835Likes
  1. #1726  
    Devilsden's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    68 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Hello all,

    Can anyone recommend a location that I can go to to get Oakland Raider icons.
  2. #1727  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsden View Post
    Hello all,

    Can anyone recommend a location that I can go to to get Oakland Raider icons.
    Yes. Try Elizabeth2 (iBabyGirl Blog). She makes BeWeather sets. She recently made this USMC one for me. Tell her I sent you.



    Chucky1 likes this.
  3. #1728  
    Devilsden's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    68 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes. Try Elizabeth2 (iBabyGirl Blog). She makes BeWeather sets. She recently made this USMC one for me. Tell her I sent you.

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...37dde85e57.jpg

    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...9026df3576.jpg
    Thank you I love the icons
    Spencerdl likes this.
  4. #1729  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsden View Post
    Thank you I love the icons
    Thanks, me too. I think she did a very good job.
  5. #1730  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    @pfluger
    I get up early this morning. There's no hourly notifications on the lock screen. It's 46, but the badge says 52. I open the app, and it shows 74 before it changes to 46. There's an update to the App Store version. I hope it works better than the beta.
  6. #1731  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    @pfluger
    I get up early this morning. There's no hourly notifications on the lock screen. It's 46, but the badge says 52. I open the app, and it shows 74 before it changes to 46. There's an update to the App Store version. I hope it works better than the beta.
    It is really strange how this app works differently for so many people. My beta badge always reads within a degree or so of the app temperature, even during the night. I'm getting all severe weather notifications, but don't use the hourly notifications since I use the large complication on my Apple Watch, so there's no need for them. In fact, this is the most stable I've ever seen this app since I first started using it. Could it be a WU regional issue?
    Spencerdl likes this.
  7. #1732  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    It is really strange how this app works differently for so many people. My beta badge always reads within a degree or so of the app temperature, even during the night. I'm getting all severe weather notifications, but don't use the hourly notifications since I use the large complication on my Apple Watch, so there's no need for them. In fact, this is the most stable I've ever seen this app since I first started using it. Could it be a WU regional issue?
    No idea. Anything's possible. My Weather Underground app seems to always be correct and current.
  8. #1733  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    @pfluger
    I get up early this morning. There's no hourly notifications on the lock screen. It's 46, but the badge says 52. I open the app, and it shows 74 before it changes to 46. There's an update to the App Store version. I hope it works better than the beta.
    I think the App Store version is the beta.
  9. #1734  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    I think the App Store version is the beta.
    Probably. But sometimes they don't work just alike.
    Mine was working fine until the latest beta.
  10. #1735  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    So push is working fine.


    But all my weather apps say 57, 58, or 60. Weather Underground says 60. But BeWeather 2 says 46 on the badge.
  11. #1736  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Ok, so I didn't open the app. Then at 10:01 am, I get a push. The hourly shows on the lock screen, and the temp updates from 46 to 59.
    There should have been an hourly notification this am. There was not one on my iPhone 5 either.
  12. #1737  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    @pflungr, have you ever thought about asking eWeather how do they get their weather badge to work correctly? I honestly think that would be a good idea.
    Just sayin.
  13. #1738  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    The temp is 59 now. But BeWeather 2 says 47.
  14. #1739  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,613 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,094 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Unfortunately I can't trust the badge anymore forcing me to open the app.
    Yet the badge on eWeather HD updates without the app being opened.
    Hope pfluger gets this & some other bugs sorted out like the map not updating to my current location & sometimes distorted display of the side list of cities overlapping when in portrait Mode on my iPad (I reported this some time back on this thread)
    BeWeather2 gives me everything I need but these issues are annoying.
    I've had the paid version going way back to the BB days
    Hopefully all these issues will be sorted out.
    Good Luck
  15. #1740  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    Unfortunately I can't trust the badge anymore forcing me to open the app.
    Yet the badge on eWeather HD updates without the app being opened.
    Hope pfluger gets this & some other bugs sorted out like the map not updating to my current location & sometimes distorted display of the side list of cities overlapping when in portrait Mode on my iPad (I reported this some time back on this thread)
    BeWeather2 gives me everything I need but these issues are annoying.
    I've had the paid version going way back to the BB days
    Hopefully all these issues will be sorted out.
    Good Luck
    Exactly. But what's funny is there's times when BeWeather is current and eWeather HD is lagging. I have a feeling it has to do with Weather Underground. The WU app doesn't have a badge. And I get the feeling when I open the app, that it updates then.
  16. #1741  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Exactly. But what's funny is there's times when BeWeather is current and eWeather HD is lagging. I have a feeling it has to do with Weather Underground. The WU app doesn't have a badge. And I get the feeling when I open the app, that it updates then.
    Humm, my eWeather icon badge is never lagging. It's always correct going along with the actual app when opened.
    carrickfergus likes this.
  17. #1742  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Humm, my eWeather icon badge is never lagging. It's always correct going along with the actual app when opened.
    Same here. Pretty close to the actual temperature.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  18. #1743  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,613 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,094 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Humm, my eWeather icon badge is never lagging. It's always correct going along with the actual app when opened.
    Same here
    Good Luck
    Spencerdl likes this.
  19. #1744  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Humm, my eWeather icon badge is never lagging. It's always correct going along with the actual app when opened.
    It doesn't very often. But occasionally BeWeather beats it. LOL You just haven't noticed.
  20. #1745  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    It doesn't very often. But occasionally BeWeather beats it. LOL You just haven't noticed.
    Now how in the world are you going to tell me what I noticed or not??? Seriously. I'm also not alone on this theory. It looks like you are though.
  21. #1746  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Now how in the world are you going to tell me what I noticed or not??? Seriously. I'm also not alone on this theory. It looks like you are though.
    I didn't say it happened a lot. You were probably taking your afternoon siesta at the time. It happened!!!I I saw it!! It's happened a few times. Easy to miss.
  22. #1747  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    So here's eWeather HD lagging a bit. Thing is, it shows the airport data. BeWeather 2 shows info from personal weather stations that's connected to Weather Underground. And in all fairness, I have one location in BeWeather set to the airport. It shows the same as eWeather HD.
    You can see eWeather HD hasn't updated to the higher temp yet.
  23. #1748  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    So here's eWeather HD lagging a bit. Thing is, it shows the airport data. BeWeather 2 shows info from personal weather stations that's connected to Weather Underground. And in all fairness, I have one location in BeWeather set to the airport. It shows the same as eWeather HD.
    You can see eWeather HD hasn't updated to the higher temp yet.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...2bf97665e2.jpg
    Must be that beat up iPhone of yours. My eWeather temp badge is very accurate.
    TurboTiger likes this.
  24. #1749  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Must be that beat up iPhone of yours. My eWeather temp badge is very accurate.
    It is accurate. But it still had not yet updated. Neither had any of my weather apps that use the airport.
    Maybe my airport is slower than yours.
  25. #1750  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    The temp on my badge is hardly ever right. If I open the app then the badge will update.
Page 70 of 88 FirstFirst ... 67686970717273 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6 price in the US
    By Abk92 in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. King Of Ring | Adventure Game | Promo Codes Available For FREE
    By baagansmith in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:06 AM
  3. iPhone 6/6 Plus
    By TripleOne in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions