Do we just install the beta over the official version?
    Yes, you can just install the beta over the official one and vice versa.
    11-24-2014 04:52 PM
    It will ask if you want to install the beta and remove the official release, warns that you might loose data.
    I didn't loose data or settings.
    So far working OK here.
    11-24-2014 05:01 PM
    11-24-2014 05:14 PM
    That means I have to install testflight again! Looking forward to it!
    Just keep TestFlight installed. Tuck it away in a folder. When a new version of an app that you’re testing shows up, you get alerted. Very nice process.
    11-24-2014 05:53 PM
    The new beta seem fine to me.
    No issue and no comments as of now.
    I'm just waiting for the map in widgets in future updates.
    Gonna be watching the tempt badge situation.
    Tks
    pfluger
    11-24-2014 05:55 PM

It already does this. Not sure if I understand you correctly? When you change anything in the map settings panel, it will apply those changes immediately without having to close the panel.
    I was thinking the bottom panel could be closed so the entire map is shown....didn't explain it well
    11-24-2014 06:33 PM
    A beta version is pending approval

Changes in 2.0.55:
    • Map radar/satellite playback speed is now customizable. Added small tappable indicator next to the playback bar.
    • Fixed two potential crashes
    • Fixed screen asking for review not correctly forwarding to BeWeather on App Store
    • Fixed last station in nearby stations screen not selectable
    • Fixed forecast icon cut off when launching BeWeather on a location that has an alert and "map preview" is off
    • Added an entry to the Apple Settings app (Settings > BeWeather 2) that shows when BeWeather last updated the icon badge/lockscreen weather in background
    • Fixed potential problems with push weather alerts while BeWeather is not running
    • Potential fixes for icon badge not updating/disappearing
    Latest beta seems very stable. I like the map speed option!

I just need some more weather alerts in my location to see if this is now working.
    11-24-2014 06:36 PM
    I was thinking the bottom panel could be closed so the entire map is shown....didn't explain it well
    Ah, I think I understand now. You want to toggle through the different map layers by tapping a button at the bottom of the screen instead of having a panel open. Kind of like it toggles through the playback speeds right now?
    11-24-2014 07:31 PM
    Newest beta is working good so far. I might have missed it, but in the future can the weather alerts show in the widget? Currently it shows the red stripe, but it has the name of the city and not what type of alert (winter weather advisory).

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6 Plus, using Tapatalk of course.
    11-24-2014 07:33 PM
    Newest beta is working good so far. I might have missed it, but in the future can the weather alerts show in the widget? Currently it shows the red stripe, but it has the name of the city and not what type of alert (winter weather advisory).

One of the previous beta versions showed both, location name and weather advisory. We had to change this to save vertical space. Only showing the advisory would be confusing if you have multiple locations in the widget.

As we have received this request a couple of times we will see how to change this. Maybe we create a separate "section" for the weather alerts, just like with all the other data.
    11-24-2014 07:41 PM
    The map speeds is a nice touch and works well!
    11-24-2014 07:48 PM
    Ah, I think I understand now. You want to toggle through the different map layers by tapping a button at the bottom of the screen instead of having a panel open. Kind of like it toggles through the playback speeds right now?
    Yes, something like this would work well
    11-24-2014 08:16 PM
    The latest beta seems very stable for me and I like he radar map speed changes.
    11-24-2014 09:09 PM
    The new beta seem fine to me.
    No issue and no comments as of now.
    I'm just waiting for the map in widgets in future updates.
    Gonna be watching the tempt badge situation.
    Tks
    pfluger
    I can confirm that the issue with the weather icon being partially hidden when there’s an active alert has been fixed.

I have not experienced any issues with the beta version 2.0.55.

Happy Camper.
    11-24-2014 11:02 PM
    Everything is good here. Severe weather alerts are working on lock screen, badge is updating. Not that I care to be seeing snow alerts this early in the season!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    11-25-2014 04:58 AM

I get weather alerts from BeWeather 2 on the Notifications side of the NC screen. I also get weather updates and alerts on my lock screen once an hour from BeWeather 2.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-25-2014 09:22 AM
    Everything is good here. Waiting on master release now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-25-2014 09:55 AM
    No issues here! But I haven't tried a custom iconset yet. I'm still working on one. I like the speed options for the radar.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-25-2014 10:24 AM
    I can confirm that the issue with the weather icon being partially hidden when theres an active alert has been fixed.

I have not experienced any issues with the beta version 2.0.55.

Happy Camper.
    Not for me

It cuts the icon off even more and only can fix it by opening the map and closing it again.
    Attached Thumbnails BeWeather 2 for iPhone-uploadfromtaptalk1416945903074.png  
    11-25-2014 02:06 PM
    Not for me
    It cuts the icon off even more and only can fix it by opening the map and closing it again.
    Interesting. Of course, none of my locations currently have active alerts.
    11-25-2014 02:25 PM
    No problem with alerts. Everything is working good on my 5s. Not to sure about the proper URL for custom sets unless you've had DropBox prior to Oct 2012 and are able to use "public" URL
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416948253.300685.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	72243

Sent from my GOLD s
    using Tapatalk
    11-25-2014 02:44 PM
    So far I have had no issues. Everything is working great.
    11-25-2014 03:02 PM
    I get those alerts as well. In the widget, however, the red band shows but instead of the type of alert, i.e. Winter weather advisory, it shows the name of the city in the red band.

11-25-2014 05:22 PM
    I get those alerts as well. In the widget, however, the red band shows but instead of the type of alert, i.e. Winter weather advisory, it shows the name of the city in the red band.

That's normal for the widget.
    11-25-2014 06:06 PM
    That's normal for the widget.
    I was just suggesting that a future update could change it do that it shows the type of alert rather than just the red band.

11-26-2014 07:40 AM
2,210 ... 56789 ...