Hourly notifications seem to be working fine, and temp badge is also staying updated.
    I am on the beta app as well as iOS 9.3 public beta.

01-25-2016 04:30 PM
    Hourly notifications seem to be working fine, and temp badge is also staying updated.
    I am on the beta app as well as iOS 9.3 public beta.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...30120a0a1b.jpg
    The App Store version was updated. If you don't switch, the beta may start to mess up.
    ejraney likes this.
    01-25-2016 04:35 PM
    Aw thanks for the info
    01-25-2016 04:36 PM
    Anyone still having issues not seeing the hourly notifications? Seems fine on my 6s Plus as well as my iP 5. No reason for a special alert yet. The temp badge is correct. Looks better so far for me.
    🏼yes I am !! I updated to the newest version on the App Store when it came out yesterday. I literally got maybe 4 hourly lock screen notifications. Still no weather alerts and there is one in my area. Also temp badge not updating either. It was stuck at 15 from the night before🙄

Also, did anyone notice the "last fetch" and "last push" were removed from this screen? I've already deleted and reinstalled thinking it was a glitchy update but it didn't change.

BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1453811817.121585.jpg

I really really really hope this gets corrected soon. I tried using the eWeather Hd and just couldn't get used to it.
    01-26-2016 06:37 AM
    🏼yes I am !! I updated to the newest version on the App Store when it came out yesterday. I literally got maybe 4 hourly lock screen notifications. Still no weather alerts and there is one in my area. Also temp badge not updating either. It was stuck at 15 from the night before

Also, did anyone notice the "last fetch" and "last push" were removed from this screen? I've already deleted and reinstalled thinking it was a glitchy update but it didn't change.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453811817.121585.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	101487

I really really really hope this gets corrected soon. I tried using the eWeather Hd and just couldn't get used to it.
    You've been having issues all along, even when no one else is. I'm at a loss to the cause. But I suspect it's not the app. Otherwise, many others would have the same. Just never know. It's like someone who uses SwiftKey, but it doesn't come up in Mail. Or like my ProCamera +HDR shows 24 hour time on the time/date stamp. That started the day I updated to iOS 9. Talked to Cocologics, Apple, and Comcast. No one has a clue. What alert should you have had?

Still have the push info.
    01-26-2016 07:48 AM
    You've been having issues all along, even when no one else is. I'm at a loss to the cause. But I suspect it's not the app. Otherwise, many others would have the same. Just never know. It's like someone who uses SwiftKey, but it doesn't come up in Mail. Or like my ProCamera +HDR shows 24 hour time on the time/date stamp. That started the day I updated to iOS 9. Talked to Cocologics, Apple, and Comcast. No one has a clue. What alert should you have had?

Still have the push info.
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...154798907f.jpg
    When I was on any version of iOS 8 I had very very minor issues with BW once in a blue moon. Never like what I'm seeing on iOS 9. Something with iOS 9 just killed it.

As for my fetch/push, I turned cellular data off for BW. Closed it out, turned my phone off/on. Turned everything back on and opened BW again to run in the background and my fetch/push menu is back. Weird !!

But I have to say...even on LTE my BW still doesn't update hourly correctly.

As for the alerts, it was one in effect for ice and dropping/freezing temps possibly below 0. Clear Day popped up with notifications, BW did not BUT if I opened the app the alert bar was there. It just didn't show up on lock screen like I have it set to.

I've changed my weather station to see if that'll help...

BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1453824490.885372.jpg
    01-26-2016 10:08 AM
    When I was on any version of iOS 8 I had very very minor issues with BW once in a blue moon. Never like what I'm seeing on iOS 9. Something with iOS 9 just killed it.

As for my fetch/push, I turned cellular data off for BW. Closed it out, turned my phone off/on. Turned everything back on and opened BW again to run in the background and my fetch/push menu is back. Weird !!

But I have to say...even on LTE my BW still doesn't update hourly correctly.

As for the alerts, it was one in effect for ice and dropping/freezing temps possibly below 0. Clear Day popped up with notifications, BW did not BUT if I opened the app the alert bar was there. It just didn't show up on lock screen like I have it set to.

I've changed my weather station to see if that'll help...

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1453824490.885372.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	101490
    I've noticed the alerts seem to come late at night. Also many hourly notifications at night. I sometimes get 3 or 4 hourly notifications between 10 pm and 11. But that was on the beta. Is your lockscreen set to lock immediately?
    01-26-2016 10:21 AM
    I've noticed the alerts seem to come late at night. Also many hourly notifications at night. I sometimes get 3 or 4 hourly notifications between 10 pm and 11. But that was on the beta. Is your lockscreen set to lock immediately?
    No, it locks after 30 seconds. Should I try changing that too?
    01-26-2016 10:30 AM
    No, it locks after 30 seconds. Should I try changing that too?
    No, not auto lock. That's how long it stays lit up. I mean the phone's lock.
    This:

You won't see the hourly if the phone is not locked.
    01-26-2016 11:12 AM
    No, not auto lock. That's how long it stays lit up. I mean the phone's lock.
    This:
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...384fa4c3dc.jpg

You won't see the hourly if the phone is not locked.
    Ohhhhh sorry, yeah mine is also set to immediately. Always has been.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    01-26-2016 12:01 PM
    Weather channel put out an icy alert this AM for this area. Appeared on lock screen.
    BeWeather (newest from app store) had that warning in notification center later, but it never appeared on home screen. Badge was red in App also.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-26-2016 02:28 PM
    Weather channel put out an icy alert this AM for this area. Appeared on lock screen.
    BeWeather (newest from app store) had that warning in notification center later, but it never appeared on home screen. Badge was red in App also.
    Do you have notifications set to "alerts"?

01-26-2016 02:31 PM
    This is what happened with mine also.

Do you have notifications set to "alerts"?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...dd13944a5f.jpg
    Yes it's set to "alerts"
    01-26-2016 06:20 PM
    Ok so here's an update to my kooky situation with BW. since I've changed my ws yesterday, closed out the app and then reopened to let it run in the background, after a couple of hours it actually started giving me lock screen notifications. I was out most of the day yesterday while it updated in LTE but it didn't update my location so I hat was the only prob. When I came home on wifi it updated.

So hopefully I didn't just jinx myself and it'll continue to keep having lock screen notifications 🏽🏽
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    01-27-2016 06:32 AM
    Great app! I love that it uses WU for the data! Is there a way to display the "Feels Like" temp on the glance for Apple Watch? It doesn't appear so but I may be missing something. If not maybe that would be a great update! Accuweather has that and I love it but I hate Accuweather.
    01-27-2016 08:38 AM
    Mine are set to banners. actually they always have been and worked before. Weather Channel, Storm and WU also are set to banners. They all work. Normally whatever is on the screen remains until I unlock it.
    01-27-2016 03:04 PM
    Mine are set to banners. actually they always have been and worked before. Weather Channel, Storm and WU also are set to banners. They all work. Normally whatever is on the screen remains until I unlock it.
    You got pop up alerts set on banner? Or banner alerts at the top?
    01-27-2016 03:32 PM
    Great app! I love that it uses WU for the data! Is there a way to display the "Feels Like" temp on the glance for Apple Watch? It doesn't appear so but I may be missing something. If not maybe that would be a great update! Accuweather has that and I love it but I hate Accuweather.
    In my area, the "feels like" seems to always be the same as the temp. In Weather Underground and in BeWeather 2. It must be a personal weather station thing. If not that, you might use humidity for summer and wind for winter.
    01-27-2016 03:35 PM
    I read your reply and got confused. Here are my settings. I am getting updates throughout the day.

However on Monday when there was an "Ice" alert (red alert from Weather Channel IN their app, in addition a notice on the lock screen, which lit it up to alert me as it were) but nothing appeared like that from BW. When I unlocked phone, in the Weather Channel app AND BW app, there was the ICE warning (using red banner in BW). I then went to my notifications panel (slide from the top) and it showed BW and Weather Channel alerts --- the only thing different between the two apps, was "lighting up" my iPhone with the alert when it was issued. Weather Channel came through and I intentionally left the iPhone untouched to see if BW did the same and it did not after another 15 minutes.

NOTE: these setting are what I have always used in BW and it always worked before with lighting up the screen when phone is off and locked.

BeWeather 2 for iPhone-img_1119.jpgBeWeather 2 for iPhone-img_1120.jpgBeWeather 2 for iPhone-img_1121.jpg
    Last edited by iCletus; 01-27-2016 at 05:18 PM. Reason: correction of information
    01-27-2016 05:15 PM
    I read your reply and got confused. Here are my settings. I am getting updates throughout the day.

However on Monday when there was an "Ice" alert (red alert from Weather Channel IN their app, in addition a notice on the lock screen, which lit it up to alert me as it were) but nothing appeared like that from BW. When I unlocked phone, in the Weather Channel app AND BW app, there was the ICE warning (using red banner in BW). I then went to my notifications panel (slide from the top) and it showed BW and Weather Channel alerts --- the only thing different between the two apps, was "lighting up" my iPhone with the alert when it was issued. Weather Channel came through and I intentionally left the iPhone untouched to see if BW did the same and it did not after another 15 minutes.

NOTE: these setting are what I have always used in BW and it always worked before with lighting up the screen when phone is off and locked.

Name:	IMG_1119.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	101580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1120.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	103.8 KB 
ID:	101581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1121.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	101582
    I was referring to notifications.
    Here:

So on banner you get a pop up like this?
    01-27-2016 06:01 PM
    no received nothing you could call "pop-up" that needed a click to removed. It was a notification found in the Notifications panel of the slide down.... in the listing. It had not popped up on the screen like above. The app itself displayed a notice on the red banner bar when the app was opened. But upon unlocking the phone to home screen, nothing came up. In other words if I did not look for a notice I would not have found anything, The weather Channel however worked properly and lit up the screen as it sat next to me on the table.— over kill explanation I imagine. Sorry.
    01-28-2016 04:11 AM
    no received nothing you could call "pop-up" that needed a click to removed. It was a notification found in the Notifications panel of the slide down.... in the listing. It had not popped up on the screen like above. The app itself displayed a notice on the red banner bar when the app was opened. But upon unlocking the phone to home screen, nothing came up. In other words if I did not look for a notice I would not have found anything, The weather Channel however worked properly and lit up the screen as it sat next to me on the table. over kill explanation I imagine. Sorry.
    Yeah, the slide down is the banner. If you want the pop up, you have to set it to alerts like I have it in notifications. A difference is the banner shows a few seconds then goes away. The pop up alert will stay until you dismiss it. I like that for severe weather alerts. Some don't. Do you not like the temp badge?
    01-28-2016 04:40 AM
    I'll change to alerts and see what happens. But I never had to set it before.

I turn on the temp sometimes ... Mostly when there is to be very hot or very cold weather and let it run. But normally I don't care about it.
    Last edited by iCletus; 01-28-2016 at 06:59 PM.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    01-28-2016 09:19 AM
    Nice Weather app, I think it would be helpful to one of my friend.
    01-29-2016 06:20 AM
    My biggest problem is it will not update my location. All my other weather apps do it just fine.
    01-29-2016 03:06 PM
2,235 ... 6263646566 ...