Beta version 2.2.24 is out. Some bug fixes and we have increased the number of hours visible in the hourly forecast on the today widget for iPhone 6(s) and iPhone 6(s) Plus.
    Great. Does this fix the weather alert notification bug? I see weather alerts on my app but I do not get any notifications on my iPhone or apple watch.
    01-11-2016 03:07 PM
    Beta version 2.2.24 is out. Some bug fixes and we have increased the number of hours visible in the hourly forecast on the today widget for iPhone 6(s) and iPhone 6(s) Plus.
    Thanks!
    01-11-2016 03:46 PM
    Version 2.2.23 is now available in the App Store.

If you are on the beta, you can keep using it.
    ladyc0524, Ledsteplin and pr1nce like this.
    01-11-2016 10:06 PM
    Version 2.2.23 is now available in the App Store.

If you are on the beta, you can keep using it.
    So far the beta is working great! I haven't been able to check the weather alerts yet because not much has happened other than some cold temps.
    01-12-2016 07:22 AM
    Weather alerts are not working for me. Winter Weather advisory is on the app, but no push alert. <sigh>
    01-12-2016 08:06 AM
    Weather alerts are not working for me. Winter Weather advisory is on the app, but no push alert. <sigh>
    Do you have notifications set for "alerts"?

01-12-2016 08:17 AM
    No I didn't, but doesn't this control alerts when the screen is unlocked? I didn't think it would show locked screen alerts.
    01-12-2016 08:58 AM
    As a side note, I've also noticed that my old BB 9930 work phone version of BW has also ceased alerts. Related?
    01-12-2016 09:00 AM
    No I didn't, but doesn't this control alerts when the screen is unlocked? I didn't think it would show locked screen alerts.
    When it's set to alerts, you get on the lock screen as well as pop up alerts for like severe weather, fog, floods, etc. The hourly notifications only show on the lock screen.

He said there were push issues with the server. May not be completely resolved.
    01-12-2016 01:52 PM
    I set it for alerts but still nothing. Server issues I guess.
    01-12-2016 02:29 PM
    When it's set to alerts, you get on the lock screen as well as pop up alerts for like severe weather, fog, floods, etc. The hourly notifications only show on the lock screen.

He said there were push issues with the server. May not be completely resolved.
    Since the last update I stop receiving weather alerts and the lock screen notifications would stall out here and there. Now with this new release just last night my lock screen notifications have been stalling out like every few hours. I have to actually open up th app that get it to start up again...but then it stalls out after a few hours....and the cycle starts all over again. Open. Update. Stall. Open. Update stall.

As of right now, my last lock weather showed at 5:01pm and then nothing since. I just checked and Strangely enough the last push was 7pm, but absolutely no notification on lock screen for 6 or 7pm....weird.

iOS 9.2, 6S+
    01-12-2016 06:28 PM
    Since the last update I stop receiving weather alerts and the lock screen notifications would stall out here and there. Now with this new release just last night my lock screen notifications have been stalling out like every few hours. I have to actually open up th app that get it to start up again...but then it stalls out after a few hours....and the cycle starts all over again. Open. Update. Stall. Open. Update stall.

As of right now, my last lock weather showed at 5:01pm and then nothing since. I just checked and Strangely enough the last push was 7pm, but absolutely no notification on lock screen for 6 or 7pm....weird.

iOS 9.2, 6S+
    I just noticed the temp badge didn't look right. I checked in Settings and the last push was only 30 minutes ago. I open the app and the temp changes by 8 or so degrees. The "reported at" also changed. It had not changed for about 6 hours or more. I'm still on beta. He said the App Store version was updated. That not help yours?
    01-12-2016 08:20 PM
    Just bought this app and love it!

How can I join the beta? Thank you!
    01-12-2016 11:51 PM
    Just bought this app and love it!

How can I join the beta? Thank you!
    Send the developer, @pfluger, a PM and ask. He'll need your email address. For now, the beta is the same as the App Store version. I think.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    01-13-2016 05:14 AM
    I just noticed the temp badge didn't look right. I checked in Settings and the last push was only 30 minutes ago. I open the app and the temp changes by 8 or so degrees. The "reported at" also changed. It had not changed for about 6 hours or more. I'm still on beta. He said the App Store version was updated. That not help yours?
    Nope in fact it seems worse. From when I posted here yesterday, I opened the app to kick start it again which It did because I then had alerts coming in on the lock screen every 5-10 mins....seriously. I was like wtf. Then at 1:40am it completely stalled out AGAIN and to top it all off...still no weather alerts either. We currently have 2 ATM. Neither one popped up on my lock screen.

Ughhhh. Very frustrating !!!
    01-13-2016 06:46 AM
    Nope in fact it seems worse. From when I posted here yesterday, I opened the app to kick start it again which It did because I then had alerts coming in on the lock screen every 5-10 mins....seriously. I was like wtf. Then at 1:40am it completely stalled out AGAIN and to top it all off...still no weather alerts either. We currently have 2 ATM. Neither one popped up on my lock screen.

Ughhhh. Very frustrating !!!
    I don't understand how they differ so much from phone to phone. Most apps work the same. We all get the same app. So what causes the difference? Cellular/wifi signal? Settings? Odd! 2 people can have everything set the same. Yet one will get the hourly notifications, and the other won't! I don't see this in other weather apps.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-13-2016 10:37 AM
    I don't understand how they differ so much from phone to phone. Most apps work the same. We all get the same app. So what causes the difference? Cellular/wifi signal? Settings? Odd! 2 people can have everything set the same. Yet one will get the hourly notifications, and the other won't! I don't see this in other weather apps.
    I don't understand it either honestly. But I can tell you, when I was on iOS 8 (any version) I did not have all these issues with BW like I did from the first day of updating to iOS 9. iOS 9 just killed it somehow...somewhere along the line something is not communicating properly. I'm seriously going to need to find another weather app that functions properly, the whole idea of being able to have pretty icons sets is no longer keeping me content with the fact that the app can no longer behave and respond as it should, unfortunately...

When I still had my 5S, BW on iOS 9 didn't behave very well either, and that behavior is still present with my 6S+ now. I know I have good wifi and signal because every other app I have functions as it should except for that rare occasion my wifi gets stupid for a moment but then picks back up. Either way I don't have issues with any other apps like I do with BW.

I honestly still believe it's something with iOS 9...
    01-13-2016 11:24 AM
    I don't understand it either honestly. But I can tell you, when I was on iOS 8 (any version) I did not have all these issues with BW like I did from the first day of updating to iOS 9. iOS 9 just killed it somehow...somewhere along the line something is not communicating properly. I'm seriously going to need to find another weather app that functions properly, the whole idea of being able to have pretty icons sets is no longer keeping me content with the fact that the app can no longer behave and respond as it should, unfortunately...

When I still had my 5S, BW on iOS 9 didn't behave very well either, and that behavior is still present with my 6S+ now. I know I have good wifi and signal because every other app I have functions as it should except for that rare occasion my wifi gets stupid for a moment but then picks back up. Either way I don't have issues with any other apps like I do with BW.

That's how I feel about ProCamera. I like to use the time/date stamp it offers. For 2 years it showed the time in 12 hour time. After updating iOS 9, it went to 24 hour time. I've talked to Cocologics, Apple, and Comcast. No one has a clue. I have several weather apps. They all do something the others don't.
    01-13-2016 01:10 PM

BeWeather isn't updating at all today and I'm disappointed as it's been the best weather app I've used. I find the Storm app (By Underground) is a good alternative app
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-13-2016 06:20 PM
    BeWeather isn't updating at all today and I'm disappointed as it's been the best weather app I've used. I find the Storm app (By Underground) is a good alternative app
    It's been updating for me, only slow at times. I'm on the beta. But they should be the same.
    01-13-2016 10:54 PM
    For data, my understanding is that it's pulled from Weather Underground and as such a local/personal station most likely. Could be it be that there are issues with those personal weather stations? Right now my weather is being updated from someone's station just a few blocks away.
    01-14-2016 06:46 AM
    For data, my understanding is that it's pulled from Weather Underground and as such a local/personal station most likely. Could be it be that there are issues with those personal weather stations? Right now my weather is being updated from someone's station just a few blocks away.
    I've tried several stations around my city and it doesn't seem to improve the performance. Also, if the benefit of WU is localization, why would I have to choose a location miles from me to get updates that may or may not reflect my weather conditions? Any weather app could work in that situation.

Ledsteplin: Does the Storm app have the same issues as WU?
    01-14-2016 06:54 AM
    BW is updating fine for me on my 5s with iOS 9.2.
    01-14-2016 07:48 AM
    I've tried several stations around my city and it doesn't seem to improve the performance. Also, if the benefit of WU is localization, why would I have to choose a location miles from me to get updates that may or may not reflect my weather conditions? Any weather app could work in that situation.

Ledsteplin: Does the Storm app have the same issues as WU?
    I haven't noticed any issues with WU or Storm. My problem with BeWeather seems to be the PWS doesn't update until I open the app. Well, it does, but lags a lot. The temp and "reported at" is often several hours behind. Yet, push seems to be timely. I'll keep an eye on WU and Storm.
    Trooper27 likes this.
    01-14-2016 08:35 AM
    I haven't noticed any issues with WU or Storm. My problem with BeWeather seems to be the PWS doesn't update until I open the app. Well, it does, but lags a lot. The temp and "reported at" is often several hours behind. Yet, push seems to be timely. I'll keep an eye on WU and Storm.
    Same issue here
    01-14-2016 12:02 PM
2,210 ... 5657585960 ...