Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2192
Like Tree835Likes
  1. #1376  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ejraney View Post
    I don't know where you're from, but Weather Underground has always been the most accurate where I live.
    I agree, same here.
    ejraney likes this.
  2. #1377  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,614 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,095 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Neighborhood Weather Stations are one of the major reasons i use this app.

    Good Luck
    Spencerdl likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1378  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Version 2.2.23, which fixes a bug with the 1-hour forecast when units are set to metric, is available for beta test.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  4. #1379  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Version 2.2.23, which fixes a bug with the 1-hour forecast when units are set to metric, is available for beta test.
    Does this Beta also address the hourly push notifications to the lock screen?
  5. #1380  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Still enjoying the best weather app on the planet...IMHO

  6. #1381  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Version 2.2.23, which fixes a bug with the 1-hour forecast when units are set to metric, is available for beta test.
    Does this fix the weather alerts for severe and other conditions? It hasn't worked at all.
  7. #1382  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Same here. Unfortunately I can't use this app anymore with the elimination of push alerts and inaccurate temperatures. Something is really amiss here.
  8. #1383  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    Same here. Unfortunately I can't use this app anymore with the elimination of push alerts and inaccurate temperatures. Something is really amiss here.
    The temperature is pretty accurate for my location, however I do miss the push notifications and the new beta update has not fixed that problem.
  9. #1384  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    The temperature is pretty accurate for my location, however I do miss the push notifications and the new beta update has not fixed that problem.
    I tried the new update too and no fix for the push notifications. I've also been having recent problems with the watch app not picking up my location, and I only had one location in the app. This morning it showed 50 degrees higher than our local temperature with a chance of rain. It was 2 degrees F!
  10. #1385  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    I tried the new update too and no fix for the push notifications. I've also been having recent problems with the watch app not picking up my location, and I only had one location in the app. This morning it showed 50 degrees higher than our local temperature with a chance of rain. It was 2 degrees F!
    Is it just the Apple Watch that is showing the wrong temperature?
  11. #1386  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Is it just the Apple Watch that is showing the wrong temperature?
    Yes. I can't figure out where it was getting the info from, but I tried all of the standard remedies (starting the watch app itself, refreshing, opening the phone app) to no avail. I'm thinking that the problem lies with Weather Underground?
  12. #1387  
    iCletus's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    67 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by carrickfergus View Post
    Same here. Unfortunately I can't use this app anymore with the elimination of push alerts and inaccurate temperatures. Something is really amiss here.
    Same here. Not that it is super critical where I live compared to the need for Tornado or Hurricane etc, but I do like to have the reports pushed when they arrive versus hunting for them.
  13. #1388  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    After updating the beta this morning, I've noticed the temp badge is staying up to date better. The hourly notifications still work for me. Don't know yet about the weather alerts. Not much happening yet, but some cold temps.
  14. #1389  
    TrinitiStars's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    well done! i like UI !
  15. #1390  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    @pfluger I just sent you a PM.
  16. #1391  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I've tried everything and still no lock screen notifications. Maybe in the next beta update?
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1392  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    The problem with weather alerts not always being pushed seems to be server related. We are working on this.

    If you do not get the hourly lock screen notifications make sure you have your phone password/PIN locked. Lock screen notifications will not work otherwise.
  18. #1393  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    The problem with weather alerts not always being pushed seems to be server related. We are working on this.

    If you do not get the hourly lock screen notifications make sure you have your phone password/PIN locked. Lock screen notifications will not work otherwise.
    Yes, this has been done, but to no avail. I'm glad your working on it.
    Not quite sure why it stopped working.
  19. #1394  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,326 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,071 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes, this has been done, but to no avail. I'm glad your working on it.
    Not quite sure why it stopped working.
    I still have that same issue where the lock screen alerts stall out until I actually open the weather app. Once doing that, on the next hour the notifications will start up again.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  20. #1395  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    I still have that same issue where the lock screen alerts stall out until I actually open the weather app. Once doing that, on the next hour the notifications will start up again.
    When I open BeWeather I still don't receive the next hour push lock screen notifications. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.
  21. #1396  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I don't get hourly notifications. Is there a setting for this?
  22. #1397  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by hydrogen3 View Post
    I don't get hourly notifications. Is there a setting for this?
    These are the settings.

  23. #1398  
    hydrogen3's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,061 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,125 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Thank you.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  24. #1399  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    It's odd some get the hourly notifications and some don't. No one seems to get the alerts.
  25. #1400  
    iCletus's Avatar
    iMore Beginner

    Posts
    67 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    agree... odd.
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 53545556575859 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6 price in the US
    By Abk92 in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. King Of Ring | Adventure Game | Promo Codes Available For FREE
    By baagansmith in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:06 AM
  3. iPhone 6/6 Plus
    By TripleOne in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions