Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2190
Like Tree835Likes
  1. #1326  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    I downloaded it last night when I noticed the beta errors in test flight.
  2. #1327  
    gizbug's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    120 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Ipdaye seems to be smooth. Still don't like a notification every hour on what the current conditions are. The reviews on the App Store seem brutal with this update. :/
  3. #1328  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    As a reminder, there is a free version of BeWeather 2. It's basically the same as the paid version with fewer options and no Watch integration. But it works great.
  4. #1329  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by gizbug View Post
    Ipdaye seems to be smooth. Still don't like a notification every hour on what the current conditions are. The reviews on the App Store seem brutal with this update. :/
    There's only 5 reviews. LOL And one looks like it's yours. Most like the notifications. I do. I like keeping up with the weather throughout the day. Set your lockscreen to 1 hour and you won't see the hourly notification much. Why does it bother you?
  5. #1330  
    bdtrader's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    125 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I just submitted a review. Gave it 5 stars. I haven't found a better overall weather app.
    pfluger likes this.
  6. #1331  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by bdtrader View Post
    I just submitted a review. Gave it 5 stars. I haven't found a better overall weather app.
    I've found that even when BeWeather 2 is having hiccups and bugs, it's still the most fun of all the weather apps.
  7. #1332  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    @pfluger Push is slowing up again.


    The 12:03 push was induced by opening the app when I noticed the temp was wrong.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1333  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by gizbug View Post
    Ipdaye seems to be smooth. Still don't like a notification every hour on what the current conditions are. The reviews on the App Store seem brutal with this update. :/
    You can turn the hourly notifications off in BeWeather settings under 'Lockscreen Weather'.
  9. #1334  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I downloaded BeWeather 2 tonight. I used Berryweather in my BlackBerry days.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
  10. #1335  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Lock screen weather is enabled. But I'm not getting any notifications.
  11. #1336  
    gizbug's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    120 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    There's only 5 reviews. LOL And one looks like it's yours. Most like the notifications. I do. I like keeping up with the weather throughout the day. Set your lockscreen to 1 hour and you won't see the hourly notification much. Why does it bother you?
    Screen lock to 1 hour. What kind of battery life do you think will result in doing this..... Shrug
  12. #1337  
    gizbug's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    120 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by gizbug View Post
    Screen lock to 1 hour. What kind of battery life do you think will result in doing this..... Shrug
    I'll just disable the lock screen weather
  13. #1338  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by gizbug View Post
    Screen lock to 1 hour. What kind of battery life do you think will result in doing this..... Shrug
    You're thinking of Autolock! It's not the same thing.
    You're thinking of this:


    I referred to this. It's how long your phone stays unlocked before it locks. It has no affect on battery use.
  14. #1339  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,322 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,067 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Lock screen weather is enabled. But I'm not getting any notifications.
    Hey pr1nce you need to use the passcode/and or finger print lock for the lock screen notifications for BW to show up.

    IF you already have your phone passcode protected, it could just be the app. Ever since I updated to iOS 9.X I've encounter my lock screen notifications stalling out and not showing up until I open the app itself to "jump start" it all again. It seems to still stall out for me every 1-1/2 days (approx aft 24-36hrs) idk why I have everything set properly !! It's very frustrating...
    pr1nce likes this.
  15. #1340  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Thanks Pink, my phone is passcode protected. I'm going to disable this feature for now.
  16. #1341  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Thanks Pink, my phone is passcode protected. I'm going to disable this feature for now.
    Are notifications turned on in the App? The phone has to be locked when the hourly notification comes in. The special alerts show regardless. So, you may not be seeing the hourly if your phone isn't locked. If you use the fingerprint, it locks immediately. So to see the hourly, close your phone at say :59. Then wait 5 minutes or so. You should see it. It usually comes in around :02 or so.
    I don't use the fingerprint for unlocking my phone. I do use it for the App Store and apps like 1Password. But I do use the passcode and have mine set to 5 minutes. So to see the hourly notification, I have to close my phone at :55. And wait. LOL
    I wish it would show the hourly regardless whether the phone is locked or not.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 11-26-2015 at 05:55 PM.
    pr1nce likes this.
  17. #1342  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Thanks Pink, my phone is passcode protected. I'm going to disable this feature for now.
    If you're interested in creating custom iconsets, here's some apps I used to create mine.
    Superimpose
    Image Size
    Background Eraser
    Camera+

    You can Google many weather png items to use. Like "rain png icons".
    ejraney and pr1nce like this.
  18. #1343  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Notifications are on and auto lock is set at 1 minute. I'll see if it works.
  19. #1344  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    If you're interested in creating custom iconsets, here's some apps I used to create mine.
    Superimpose
    Image Size
    Background Eraser
    Camera+

    You can Google many weather png items to use. Like "rain png icons".
    Thanks for the custom icon set links. Of course, I'm using the Cardinals icon set. I have a question though. I thought that if I used an icon set it would be saved in the custom icon set section in the app. Is that not correct? I don't see it saved.
  20. #1345  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Thanks for the custom icon set links. Of course, I'm using the Cardinals icon set. I have a question though. I thought that if I used an icon set it would be saved in the custom icon set section in the app. Is that not correct? I don't see it saved.
    No, it's not saved in the App. That would be a cool feature though. I put my links in Notes.
    pr1nce likes this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1346  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    CNET recommends the BeWeather iOS Widget
    Top 5 iOS widgets you should use video - CNET
  22. #1347  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    CNET recommends the BeWeather iOS Widget
    Top 5 iOS widgets you should use video - CNET
    No push all day.
  23. #1348  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Lagging again.
  24. #1349  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I'm not receiving and weather updates either. Not sure what happened, I use to get them every hour.
  25. #1350  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I'm not receiving and weather updates either. Not sure what happened, I use to get them every hour.
    It's done better today. Pushing enough to keep the temp current.
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 51525354555657 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6 price in the US
    By Abk92 in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. King Of Ring | Adventure Game | Promo Codes Available For FREE
    By baagansmith in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:06 AM
  3. iPhone 6/6 Plus
    By TripleOne in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions