I'm not seeing that. It's working great now. Which phone did you say you use? Who is your wifi provider? Is it a strong signal? Something's not kosher there. It should work. Odd. Do you use the paid version or free?
    I'm not seeing that problem either.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-08-2015 04:38 PM
    I'm not seeing that. It's working great now. Which phone did you say you use? Who is your wifi provider? Is it a strong signal? Something's not kosher there. It should work. Odd. Do you use the paid version or free? Actually, Pink, I really don't think it's the app that is your problem. Does any other app or system have any notification issues? Does your wifi ever quit for short times. Do you reboot your modem/router regularly?
    Hey Led. Ok to answer your questions. I use a 5S with the paid version of beweather I also use the paid version on my mini without issues for the badge updating. I don't have the lock screen set up on the mini. I have a good wifi signal as well as provider. I get other notifications coming in without issue for both ,y 5S & mini. On a rare occasion I'll get a hiccup of wifi connection but issue with the weather is like almost a daily basis. At times I'll have to open the app just to get it to start sending lock screen notifications again and at other times it'll just start back up on its own which is rare. Even when I'm on LTE(Verizon) sometimes the weather will stop updating but when I check my signal I'm hovering around 98dcbm so I'd say that's a decent signal.

There's no rhyme or reason as to why it happens...

I haven't rebooted my modem or router in 3wks. I don't reboot unless I see an issue that could be brewing.
    11-10-2015 02:42 PM
    Hey Led. Ok to answer your questions. I use a 5S with the paid version of beweather I also use the paid version on my mini without issues for the badge updating. I don't have the lock screen set up on the mini. I have a good wifi signal as well as provider. I get other notifications coming in without issue for both ,y 5S & mini. On a rare occasion I'll get a hiccup of wifi connection but issue with the weather is like almost a daily basis. At times I'll have to open the app just to get it to start sending lock screen notifications again and at other times it'll just start back up on its own which is rare. Even when I'm on LTE(Verizon) sometimes the weather will stop updating but when I check my signal I'm hovering around 98dcbm so I'd say that's a decent signal.

There's no rhyme or reason as to why it happens...

I haven't rebooted my modem or router in 3wks. I don't reboot unless I see an issue that could be brewing.
    With me it's more like periods of doing well, then I hit a spell where it does like you say and I have to open the app. I usually toggle "Lockscreen" off, then back on. Then it works. It's like a battery not holding it's charge.
    11-10-2015 04:50 PM
    The red temp badge has started to lag. I have to open the app now to update it.
    11-10-2015 06:44 PM
    The official version 2.2.21 is out. If you are on the beta version please make sure you switch to the official release from the App Store.

Added setting to toggle weather alert red background hightlight (in app and widget)
    Fixed UV index not showing in watch complication

PS: As always, please leave a review
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    11-10-2015 09:25 PM
    The official version 2.2.21 is out. If you are on the beta version please make sure you switch to the official release from the App Store.

Added setting to toggle weather alert red background hightlight (in app and widget)
    Fixed UV index not showing in watch complication

PS: As always, please leave a review
    Still showing 2.2.20 for me. I'll try again in a bit.

EDIT: Nevermind. It just updated.
    Last edited by DevilishBanker; 11-10-2015 at 09:55 PM.
    11-10-2015 09:38 PM
    The temp badge is still not updating as it should. It changes when I open the app. It used to work good.
    11-11-2015 08:43 AM
    The temp badge is still not updating as it should. It changes when I open the app. It used to work good.
    Please open the phone's settings app, then go to BeWeather. What date/time does it show for 'Last Push'. This would be the last time the badge should have been updated while in the background.
    11-11-2015 02:35 PM
    Please open the phone's settings app, then go to BeWeather. What date/time does it show for 'Last Push'. This would be the last time the badge should have been updated while in the background.
    Now it says 1:04pm. It's 3:02 pm. Last fetch was at 3:00 am.

An hour later it's still the same.

It lags just a tad.

It's 5:32 pm and still no push since 1:04.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 11-11-2015 at 05:33 PM.
    11-11-2015 03:02 PM
    The badge on mine is doing the same thing. It does not update till I open the app.
    gizbug likes this.
    11-12-2015 07:04 AM
    The amount of notifications blows me away. WAY WAY WAY to many. I don't need a Wind Advisory notification every hour. Once is enough. And to get an alert/notification every hour of the current condition is kind of over doing it. I wish there was a way to edit the notifications to only give me the alert once, and not update hourly with current conditions, but maybe just once in the morning. Until thats addressed or fixed, have to disable notification all together in this app
    11-12-2015 07:09 PM
    I'm getting lock screen notifications on a regular basis all of a sudden. I'm still on the old beta because I like the "RED BAR"...

Attachment 96373
    Me too. Wish there was a way to control this behavior.
    11-12-2015 07:10 PM
    The amount of notifications blows me away. WAY WAY WAY to many. I don't need a Wind Advisory notification every hour. Once is enough. And to get an alert/notification every hour of the current condition is kind of over doing it. I wish there was a way to edit the notifications to only give me the alert once, and not update hourly with current conditions, but maybe just once in the morning. Until thats addressed or fixed, have to disable notification all together in this app
    The hourly is a Weather update that only appears when the phone is locked. The others are special alerts. They don't show every hour. Only when the conditions present themselves. I don't get that many special alerts. But I welcome them all. Maybe a future update will include a list of weather conditions to choose from for alerts. I think Weather Underground has that. BeWeather 2 has come a long way. It includes some neat features.
    11-12-2015 11:47 PM
    I still have the bug where the radar window doesn't close properly at times. It is what was talked about before in the thread and I may have or others posted pictures. Newest version, still there.
    11-13-2015 11:14 AM
    I still have the bug where the radar window doesn't close properly at times. It is what was talked about before in the thread and I may have or others posted pictures. Newest version, still there.
    I've had it happen a couple times as well. It was easily corrected though.
    11-13-2015 11:53 AM
    It was easily corrected though.
    Do tell! Except for restarting the app.. Nothing else seemed to work.
    11-13-2015 12:37 PM
    Do tell! Except for restarting the app.. Nothing else seemed to work.
    The red temp badge has a lag, but other than that it's working fine for me. He'll get it worked out soon.
    11-13-2015 02:37 PM
    I use only this app. Its cool! Thx
    11-15-2015 07:24 AM
    Beta 2.2.22 is available on TestFlight. We have added an option to limit the number of weather alerts (All, Moderate or Severe Only).
    ejraney likes this.
    11-16-2015 02:35 PM
    Beta 2.2.22 is available on TestFlight. We have added an option to limit the number of weather alerts (All, Moderate or Severe Only).
    Did you remove the "push" indicator in Settings? It's no longer there.
    11-16-2015 02:42 PM
    Did you remove the "push" indicator in Settings? It's no longer there. Where it tells when push occurred.
    11-16-2015 02:43 PM
    Did you remove the "push" indicator in Settings? It's no longer there. Where it tells when push occurred.
    No, we did not remove the ''Last Push" indicator in settings. I double checked on my iPhone and it is still there. Can you post a screenshot? Maybe a reinstall helps.
    11-16-2015 02:46 PM
    No, we did not remove the ''Last Push" indicator in settings. I double checked on my iPhone and it is still there. Can you post a screenshot? Maybe a reinstall helps.
    It's there now. It took it a few minutes after downloading the beta. Thanks!
    11-16-2015 03:11 PM
    The red temp badge is updating properly now in the beta.
    11-16-2015 10:42 PM
    The red temp badge is updating properly now in the beta.
    Yes it is 🏽🏽
    11-16-2015 10:55 PM
2,237 ... 5051525354 ...