BeWeather 2 for iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Can someone explain the problem with the font on the widget?
The widget has worked well for me. The only issue I have is the hourly weather notifications don't work. They worked fine on the store version.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Can someone explain the problem with the font on the widget?
The widget has worked well for me. The only issue I have is the hourly weather notifications don't work. They worked fine on the store version.

With the System Font selected for the widget, the widget does not display on the lockscreen. All I see is the header. Changing the font to something else (Helvetica Neue) causes the widget to appear and function as expected.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
With the System Font selected for the widget, the widget does not display on the lockscreen. All I see is the header. Changing the font to something else (Helvetica Neue) causes the widget to appear and function as expected.

I ever did see the widget on the lock screen. I've seen the hourly weather notifications. Not the widget though. I mean what shows in the Notification Center "today".

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else not having the complication on their watch not update every hour and not even update after a manual refresh in the app?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't actually timed it, but mine seems to update regularly thoughout the day.

Shouldn't it reflect the current conditions shown in the app if manually refreshed? Mine doesn't most of the time. If I refresh the app on the watch and phone, the complication shows the weather from hours ago.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Another update was pushed to Testflight...

- Added homescreen 3D Touch Quick Actions in iPhone 6S
- Minor bug fixes

Installing and testing now.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Another update was pushed to Testflight...

- Added homescreen 3D Touch Quick Actions in iPhone 6S
- Minor bug fixes

Installing and testing now.
Anyone with the 'half map visible' problem, please see if this latest beta fixes that.

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Shouldn't it reflect the current conditions shown in the app if manually refreshed? Mine doesn't most of the time. If I refresh the app on the watch and phone, the complication shows the weather from hours ago.

Apple is very restrictive on you often we can update the complication. That is why the complication is on its own update schedule. You will not see it in sync with the app at all times.

PS: Forcing a complication update by doing a manual reload from within the watch app should be available in an update.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The very first test of the new build... opened the map - not centered. Tried to close, got the half-map thing.

Killed the app via the switcher and reopened it. This time the map for the GPS location IS centered, and seems to stick... but for the other 4 locations, still not centered... no half-map now. Will continue testing/playing.

And the 3D Touch thing is working - it gives me the option for the GPS (My Location) and the first 3 other locations that I have set up.

Baby steps...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with the 'half map visible' problem, please see if this latest beta fixes that.

Plfuger:

I continue to see the half-map thing. I also notice some strange kind of "flash" when opening the map immediately before the half-map thing happens. Strange, but now that I look for that "flash" thing, I can predict when the half-map thing happens.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
First time this happened to me, opened the map and hit the "x" to close it and this is what happened lol
f506607a342dbb7c2b67251da83d441f.jpg

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
A new beta (2.2.16) is online.

When I open my map on the new beta, it opens up in the middle of the ocean, zoomed in and not at my location sometimes. Also, tapping the hurricane button at the bottom right of the screen force closes the app.

8b9a1d924616c2be192a445ca7c37e0e.jpg

pfluger

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Pfluger:
After loading this one... maps no longer open with the pin centered... and 2nd attempt to open/close the map got me the half-map issue again.

When I open my map on the new beta, it opens up in the middle of the ocean, zoomed in and not at my location sometimes. Also, tapping the hurricane button at the bottom right of the screen force closes the app.

Can you please try removing and then adding back the location to see if pin is centered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW