Thanks !! When Pfluger posted the update to .18 it started working just ok...but then when the server for WU went down yesterday that's it from there it completely killed the app for me too. Idk wtf is going
    The issue yesterday was with weather underground. Not much pfluger can do about that. I deleted and reinstalled, but keep forgetting to check on the hour. I have to close and lock the screen first. It's set on 5 minutes, but I forget. LOL
    10-16-2015 12:31 PM
    @pfluger The hourly notifications have stopped working since it went down yesterday. I deleted and reinstalled the app, but it still no longer works. Others report the same.
    10-16-2015 01:11 PM
    The issue yesterday was with weather underground. Not much pfluger can do about that. I deleted and reinstalled, but keep forgetting to check on the hour. I have to close and lock the screen first. It's set on 5 minutes, but I forget. LOL
    Ok thanks ! I know....I understand what happened with WU has nothing to do with pfluger and if it came off that way I apologize. I certainly didn't mean it that way. I was just expressing myself out of frustration with the app not updating as it should.

I can say when the app was updated to .18 it started to work, but then WU going down killed it and it won't respond to hourly lock screen alerts or weather alerts any more. My icon badge won't update either. My iPad mini is acting the same way, no response.

Oh I hope his can get sorted soon this is my fave weather app and the only one I have installed since it came out !
    10-16-2015 03:14 PM
    Looks really nice and comprehensive information. I added it to my wish list of things I need to purchase.
    10-16-2015 09:24 PM
    @pfluger The hourly notifications still do not work. Odd thing happened this morning though. I got notifications for frost and fire early before 5 am. The hourly weather notification came in with those. But hasn't appeared since. I don't know if that's helpful or not, but wanted to show it.
    10-17-2015 08:44 AM
    The red temp badge will not stay current. I have to open the app for it to update.
    10-17-2015 12:41 PM
    The red temp badge will not stay current. I have to open the app for it to update.
    I am having the same problem! I wonder why.
    10-17-2015 02:09 PM
    I am having the same problem! I wonder why.
    Several are having these issues. It's been this way since Weather Underground went down yesterday. We just have to wait it out.
    10-17-2015 06:42 PM
    The app works just fine on my phone, but not on my watch. I was at a cook out at my son's house last night and the app updated to his location just fine. However the watch didn't. I tried ever thing and still a no go. Just before we left it had update to correct location. when we got home app updated, but watch did not. In fact it's still on my son's location. I really hope this gets fixed us I love the app.
    10-18-2015 01:00 PM
    Ok, the hourly notifications are working again. I have Touch ID toggled off for phone lock. It's set on 5 minutes. I turn it off at 5 til the hour. It comes in at :01 or :02. It also works on my iPhone 5. It would be great if the hourly worked without the phone being locked. I could set notifications for "Alerts" and have it show on a pop up.
    The temp badge still does not update unless the app is opened.
    Last edited by Ledsteplin; 10-18-2015 at 08:32 PM.
    10-18-2015 04:11 PM
    The app works just fine on my phone, but not on my watch. I was at a cook out at my son's house last night and the app updated to his location just fine. However the watch didn't. I tried ever thing and still a no go. Just before we left it had update to correct location. when we got home app updated, but watch did not. In fact it's still on my son's location. I really hope this gets fixed us I love the app.
    This has been a known issue that I brought up earlier in the thread. He stated its a known issue and it's being worked on.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-19-2015 03:10 AM
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    10-19-2015 07:24 AM
    A new beta is available on Testflight. Changes in 2.2.19:

- Added support for showing 'Wind Gust' data in weather slots on app/widget/watch
    - Fixed hurricane data not observing units/wind units
    - Fixed a display bug when showing hurricane tracks on map
    - Potential fix for Watch app not following GPS location
    - Improved Watch complication to update more regularly
    - Changes to Watch complication settings should now apply to the complication immediately
    10-19-2015 03:14 PM
    Awesome. Just updated and will check on the gps functionality

10-19-2015 03:34 PM
    update gave me my current location as it had been stuck on my son's.
    10-19-2015 03:37 PM
    Mine is still stuck on my watch. I've been in my current location for hours and it's not updating the watch, only the app on the phone.

Never mind, messed with the settings and it seems to have fixed it.

10-19-2015 04:51 PM
    OK, I went to a different location and after opening the app my watch updated to the correct location. When I came back home it updated without opening the app but the hourly update had happened. So I'm wondering if it set to update every hour or will it update when the location changes without opening the app.

10-19-2015 05:39 PM
    Updates are a lot bette with this release.
    10-19-2015 07:51 PM
    OK, I went to a different location and after opening the app my watch updated to the correct location. When I came back home it updated without opening the app but the hourly update had happened. So I'm wondering if it set to update every hour or will it update when the location changes without opening the app.

The hourly notifications should only occur when the phone is locked. So if you have your phone open using it on the hour, you won't see it. As far as I know, the hourly notification doesn't update when you switch locations.
    My hourly comes in at :01 or :02. After the hour.
    10-19-2015 08:31 PM
    My phone was locked and in my pocket when I looked at my watch and noticed it had changed to my home location. I also had a notification telling me beweather had updated which would've been on the lock screen had I been looking at the phone. At least that's how I think it goes.

10-19-2015 08:47 PM
    My phone was locked and in my pocket when I looked at my watch and noticed it had changed to my home location. I also had a notification telling me beweather had updated which would've been on the lock screen had I been looking at the phone. At least that's how I think it goes.

The hourly showing was because you had it locked when it came in. It's not related to the watch. Coincidence.
    10-19-2015 10:58 PM

The Watch complication updates on a regular 30 minute schedule. If your GPS location changes it will only update to that location during its next scheduled update (so at most after 30 minutes).
    10-19-2015 11:05 PM
    The hourly notifications should only occur when the phone is locked. So if you have your phone open using it on the hour, you won't see it. As far as I know, the hourly notification doesn't update when you switch locations.
    My hourly comes in at :01 or :02. After the hour.
    The hourly showing was because you had it locked when it came in. It's not related to the watch. Coincidence.
    Yes, correct. The lockscreen notification comes in roughly on the hour for everyone. As I mentioned in the previous post the Watch complications have their own schedule. Every 30 minutes but not necessarily exactly on the hour/half hour.
    10-19-2015 11:07 PM
    Yes, correct. The lockscreen notification comes in roughly on the hour for everyone. As I mentioned in the previous post the Watch complications have their own schedule. Every 30 minutes but not necessarily exactly on the hour/half hour.
    The hourly notifications are not working in the latest beta. They worked in the market version. They're not working on my old 5 either..
    And the temp badge is not updating properly. I open it and it changes from 70 to 50. I go back later and it's 70 again. It should be 50.
    10-20-2015 12:08 AM
    The hourly notifications are not working in the latest beta. They worked in the market version. They're not working on my old 5 either..
    And the temp badge is not updating properly. I open it and it changes from 70 to 50. I go back later and it's 70 again. It should be 50.
    Please go into the phone's settings app, then BeWeather. What does it show as 'Last Push'? Did you receive a push at the time it did not show the notification?
    10-20-2015 12:14 AM
2,210 ... 4546474849 ...