Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 43444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2193
Like Tree835Likes
  1. #1126  
    Cathyxx724's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,887 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    BeWeather quit working. Is the server down?
  2. #1127  
    Chucky1's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    574 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathyxx724 View Post
    BeWeather quit working. Is the server down?
    Possibly. Friend said it wasn't working on his Android at the moment.
  3. #1128  
    ladyc0524's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,362 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,896 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    It's not working for me either
  4. #1129  
    Cathyxx724's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,887 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Glad to hear that it's not just me!
  5. #1130  
    AppleNick's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    26 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Weather Underground is Down.
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
  6. #1131  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    It's a Weather Underground issue. Both are down.
    ladyc0524 and Cathyxx724 like this.
  7. #1132  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    No data on Storm either.
  8. #1133  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,989 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,872 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    It's a Weather Underground issue. Both are down.
    https://www.facebook.com/wundergroun...53159934121198
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1134  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I can confirm that BeWeather is currently down due to Weather Underground being down. Unfortunately there is not much we can do other than wait for them to fix the issue on their end.
  10. #1135  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    I can confirm that BeWeather is currently down due to Weather Underground being down. Unfortunately there is not much we can do other than wait for them to fix the issue on their end.
    Thanks for the info Pflunger
  11. #1136  
    carrickfergus's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    426 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,157 Global Posts

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Back up on my end.
    Update: Back down again.
  12. #1137  
    stepchild's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Still not working here.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1138  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    It looks like Weather Underground is back up.
  14. #1139  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    It looks like Weather Underground is back up.
    Yes, BeWeather2 is back up


    Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus
  15. #1140  
    Cathyxx724's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    18 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,887 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Yes, back here as well!!😀
  16. #1141  
    stepchild's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    It's back up here and it seems to be working on the watch also.


    Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
  17. #1142  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,072 Global Posts

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I'm still having issues with BW not updating or the badge not updating. It stalled out completely yesterday at 1pm EST. Toady at 930ish pm EST I closed out the app from multitasking then reopened. I also deleted and reinstalled and set everything up fresh for location. It updated on my lock screen once and hasn't since about 10:15 pm.

    Any other idea? I have good wifi connection because I was using my phone & mini without any internet issues.

    Thanks for any suggestions
  18. #1143  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    I'm still having issues with BW not updating or the badge not updating. It stalled out completely yesterday at 1pm EST. Toady at 930ish pm EST I closed out the app from multitasking then reopened. I also deleted and reinstalled and set everything up fresh for location. It updated on my lock screen once and hasn't since about 10:15 pm.

    Any other idea? I have good wifi connection because I was using my phone & mini without any internet issues.

    Thanks for any suggestions
    Is background App refresh on for BeWeather? If not, turn it on. You might try deleting your location/locations and entering them back.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1144  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    I'm still having issues with BW not updating or the badge not updating. It stalled out completely yesterday at 1pm EST. Toady at 930ish pm EST I closed out the app from multitasking then reopened. I also deleted and reinstalled and set everything up fresh for location. It updated on my lock screen once and hasn't since about 10:15 pm.

    Any other idea? I have good wifi connection because I was using my phone & mini without any internet issues.

    Thanks for any suggestions
    Make sure you do not quit BeWeather by swiping it off the app switcher.
  20. #1145  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,072 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Is background App refresh on for BeWeather? If not, turn it on. You might try deleting your location/locations and entering them back.
    Background app refresh is on. I've deleted the whole app and set it back up. No luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Make sure you do not quit BeWeather by swiping it off the app switcher.
    Yes I make sure I'm keeping it running in the multi task switcher and not flicking it out
  21. #1146  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,072 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I've even tried changing the station it pulls from as well,,,, no luck there either.
  22. #1147  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Background app refresh is on. I've deleted the whole app and set it back up. No luck.


    Yes I make sure I'm keeping it running in the multi task switcher and not flicking it out
    Have you always had this problem? Or a lot of the time? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the personal weather stations there. Maybe the next update will fix it. You've done about all you can do..
  23. #1148  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,072 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Have you always had this problem? Or a lot of the time? I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the personal weather stations there. Maybe the next update will fix it. You've done about all you can do..
    Nope never had this problem before updating to iOS 9. That's when I noticed the change. I don't what else to do. I'm not restoring my phone either just for this. I always do a clean install on the Mac when there's an update whether it minor or a full iOS upgrade(like 8 to 9). Prior to iOS 9 on a very very rare occasion it wouldn't up date maybe one hour or two but then just opening the app and refreshing it fixed the problem. But like I said that was a very rare occurrence.

    I'm going to wind up changing weather apps because this has become extremely unreliable for me
  24. #1149  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Nope never had this problem before updating to iOS 9. That's when I noticed the change. I don't what else to do. I'm not restoring my phone either just for this. I always do a clean install on the Mac when there's an update whether it minor or a full iOS upgrade(like 8 to 9). Prior to iOS 9 on a very very rare occasion it wouldn't up date maybe one hour or two but then just opening the app and refreshing it fixed the problem. But like I said that was a very rare occurrence.

    I'm going to wind up changing weather apps because this has become extremely unreliable for me
    I'm not getting the hourly notifications since it went down yesterday. I've deleted it and reinstalled. Haven't had time to test it yet. Had a Dr appointment.
  25. #1150  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,327 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,072 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I'm not getting the hourly notifications since it went down yesterday. I've deleted it and reinstalled. Haven't had time to test it yet. Had a Dr appointment.
    Thanks !! When Pfluger posted the update to .18 it started working just ok...but then when the server for WU went down yesterday that's it from there it completely killed the app for me too. Idk wtf is going
Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 43444546474849 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6 price in the US
    By Abk92 in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. King Of Ring | Adventure Game | Promo Codes Available For FREE
    By baagansmith in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:06 AM
  3. iPhone 6/6 Plus
    By TripleOne in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions