We sure have missed you!
    I second that

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Well thanks guys I didn't think I'd ever be missed here

No, I understood I had it in the beta and you didn't in the market version. I was just being funny about my choice.
    Oh ok lol

Well I'm on 2.2.18 and still the hourly lock screen alerts are very flakey they show up for a few times then completely stall out.

Is there still a fix being worked on in any of the betas? I really, really miss this feature
    10-09-2015 03:36 PM
    Well thanks guys I didn't think I'd ever be missed here

Oh ok lol

Well I'm on 2.2.18 and still the hourly lock screen alerts are very flakey they show up for a few times then completely stall out.

Is there still a fix being worked on in any of the betas? I really, really miss this feature
    I haven't gotten any at all on this version. He did say they were working on it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-09-2015 06:14 PM
    I'm sorry but my complication still doesn't update right. I've been in a different town for hours. My phone app properly reflects the new location using the current location information but my watch face still insists on showing location information for my home location even though it's set to use current location data. It never changes, even last night I was in a different town for hours. Same issue, the phone reflected the new location but the complication won't. And I this is even after refreshing both the phone and watch info. Any idea?

Watch says Summit from hours ago, phone shows the correct location which is Elizabeth, 15 miles away.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-09-2015 06:51 PM
    I haven't gotten any at all on this version. He did say they were working on it.
    Yeah I spoke too soon. Lock screen & severe weather alerts stopped altogether. In fact my temp badge has stopped updating as well. The only time it updates is when I open the app now. Same for my iPad Air & mini. I haven't changed any if the settings and background app refresh is on, along with leaving the app running in the background.

I hope a fix comes soon
    10-09-2015 09:27 PM
    Yeah I spoke too soon. Lock screen & severe weather alerts stopped altogether. In fact my temp badge has stopped updating as well. The only time it updates is when I open the app now. Same for my iPad Air & mini. I haven't changed any if the settings and background app refresh is on, along with leaving the app running in the background.

I hope a fix comes soon
    Your temp badge should work. Mine does. That may be your personal weather station not updating promptly. Try changing to a different station.
    10-10-2015 08:23 AM
    I think we found the problem with the missing lockscreen weather/advisory notifications and the icon badge not updating in the background. It should be working now.

This was a problem on our server that affected only the latest 2.2.x versions.
    Spencerdl and zocster like this.
    10-10-2015 11:21 PM
    I think we found the problem with the missing lockscreen weather/advisory notifications and the icon badge not updating in the background. It should be working now.

This was a problem on our server that affected only the latest 2.2.x versions.
    Any luck on my location info refusing to update from the previous posts?

10-11-2015 12:37 AM
    Since the update I have this weird issue where my today widget starts out blank when opening the Today screen. I then have to scroll a few times before the data appears.

Same goes when I switch from Notifications view to Today view. Widget starts blank then it appears with update icon circling.

Tried reinstalling but no luck. Didn't have this before the update, my weather was always there in a flash without a blank space showing first.
    10-11-2015 02:51 PM
    Since the update I have this weird issue where my today widget starts out blank when opening the Today screen. I then have to scroll a few times before the data appears.

Same goes when I switch from Notifications view to Today view. Widget starts blank then it appears with update icon circling.

Tried reinstalling but no luck. Didn't have this before the update, my weather was always there in a flash without a blank space showing first.
    I haven't had any issues with the notifications side. But if you have issues with the widget uploading, try reducing the number of sections you have enabled. If you have 5 set, try 4. Etc.
    10-11-2015 03:30 PM
    Just a heads up, BeWeather is currently on sale for 99 cents.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2624320
    10-11-2015 10:35 PM
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2624336
    My hourly still is not working. Any progress there?
    10-11-2015 11:07 PM
    My hourly still is not working. Any progress there?
    We did some more changes today. They should be stable now.
    10-11-2015 11:13 PM
    Any luck on my location info refusing to update from the previous posts?

We might have a fix for that in the next update.
    dictoresno likes this.
    10-11-2015 11:13 PM
    We might have a fix for that in the next update.
    So it's a known issue/bug? Thanks for the update!!

10-11-2015 11:14 PM
    So it's a known issue/bug? Thanks for the update!!

Yes, known issue. What basically happens is the iPhone app fails to communicate the GPS update to the watch.
    10-11-2015 11:18 PM
    Yes, known issue. What basically happens is the iPhone app fails to communicate the GPS update to the watch.
    Perfect. Thanks for the update!!

10-11-2015 11:19 PM
    I haven't had any issues with the notifications side. But if you have issues with the widget uploading, try reducing the number of sections you have enabled. If you have 5 set, try 4. Etc.
    I have had 4 sections enabled since the beginning & never had issues... They started since the update. I tried reducing to 2 sections & even to 1 but same issue persists. Weird.

EDIT: after disabling location switcher in Widget Section it doesn't happen anymore. Also when removing multiple locations & stick to one location the widget doesn't show up blank anymore.
    10-12-2015 01:16 AM
    We did some more changes today. They should be stable now.
    I found it works when Touch ID is enabled, but not when it's set on 1 or 5 minutes. I'll test it now on 1 minute. Thanks!
    10-12-2015 07:27 AM
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2625966
    Thanks for this. I just purchased it again. This makes about a half dozen times I've purchased this app over the years. Gotta support the great devs. Like everyone else, I loved BeWeather on BB. I made a ton of weather sets for it and had a lot of fun doing it. I might have to polish up my Gimp skills again and break out a new set for the iPhone. Counting down the days when I can trade in my 5s for a shiny new 6s. The bigger screen and touch sensitive screen are big draws for me.
    10-14-2015 12:14 AM
    Is anyone having issues with the app and widget not updating in different locations? Sometime is works and sometimes not. I'm also having the same issue with the watch. In fact the watch says it's 84 and the app says its 74, the app is correct. It was working great and then all this starting happening. I'm at a complete loss as to why.
    10-14-2015 03:31 PM
    Is anyone having issues with the app and widget not updating in different locations? Sometime is works and sometimes not. I'm also having the same issue with the watch. In fact the watch says it's 84 and the app says its 74, the app is correct. It was working great and then all this starting happening. I'm at a complete loss as to why.
    There are some reports of the badge not updating promptly. Opening the app updates it.
    10-14-2015 04:41 PM
    I open the app and it still does not update. Other weather apps I have update just fine.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    10-14-2015 05:25 PM
    I open the app and it still does not update. Other weather apps I have update just fine.

Does it update at all? If not, check that location services is on. Also, try a different personal weather station.
    10-14-2015 08:41 PM
    It updates intermittently. And I've tried different stations.

Ledsteplin likes this.
    10-14-2015 08:44 PM
    I think I'll just wait for the next update. But thanks for the suggestions I appreciate it.

10-14-2015 08:51 PM
2,237 ... 4344454647 ...