Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2190
Like Tree835Likes
  1. #1101  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,322 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,067 Global Posts

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    We sure have missed you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I second that


    Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Well thanks guys I didn't think I'd ever be missed here

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    No, I understood I had it in the beta and you didn't in the market version. I was just being funny about my choice.
    Oh ok lol

    Well I'm on 2.2.18 and still the hourly lock screen alerts are very flakey they show up for a few times then completely stall out.

    Is there still a fix being worked on in any of the betas? I really, really miss this feature
  2. #1102  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Well thanks guys I didn't think I'd ever be missed here



    Oh ok lol

    Well I'm on 2.2.18 and still the hourly lock screen alerts are very flakey they show up for a few times then completely stall out.

    Is there still a fix being worked on in any of the betas? I really, really miss this feature
    I haven't gotten any at all on this version. He did say they were working on it.
  3. #1103  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,428 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I'm sorry but my complication still doesn't update right. I've been in a different town for hours. My phone app properly reflects the new location using the current location information but my watch face still insists on showing location information for my home location even though it's set to use current location data. It never changes, even last night I was in a different town for hours. Same issue, the phone reflected the new location but the complication won't. And I this is even after refreshing both the phone and watch info. Any idea?

    Watch says Summit from hours ago, phone shows the correct location which is Elizabeth, 15 miles away.



    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  4. #1104  
    ThePinkChameleon's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    4,322 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,067 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I haven't gotten any at all on this version. He did say they were working on it.
    Yeah I spoke too soon. Lock screen & severe weather alerts stopped altogether. In fact my temp badge has stopped updating as well. The only time it updates is when I open the app now. Same for my iPad Air & mini. I haven't changed any if the settings and background app refresh is on, along with leaving the app running in the background.

    I hope a fix comes soon
  5. #1105  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    Yeah I spoke too soon. Lock screen & severe weather alerts stopped altogether. In fact my temp badge has stopped updating as well. The only time it updates is when I open the app now. Same for my iPad Air & mini. I haven't changed any if the settings and background app refresh is on, along with leaving the app running in the background.

    I hope a fix comes soon
    Your temp badge should work. Mine does. That may be your personal weather station not updating promptly. Try changing to a different station.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1106  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I think we found the problem with the missing lockscreen weather/advisory notifications and the icon badge not updating in the background. It should be working now.

    This was a problem on our server that affected only the latest 2.2.x versions.
    Spencerdl and zocster like this.
  7. #1107  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,428 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    I think we found the problem with the missing lockscreen weather/advisory notifications and the icon badge not updating in the background. It should be working now.

    This was a problem on our server that affected only the latest 2.2.x versions.
    Any luck on my location info refusing to update from the previous posts?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  8. #1108  
    Kev_F's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Since the update I have this weird issue where my today widget starts out blank when opening the Today screen. I then have to scroll a few times before the data appears.

    Same goes when I switch from Notifications view to Today view. Widget starts blank then it appears with update icon circling.

    Tried reinstalling but no luck. Didn't have this before the update, my weather was always there in a flash without a blank space showing first.
  9. #1109  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev_F View Post
    Since the update I have this weird issue where my today widget starts out blank when opening the Today screen. I then have to scroll a few times before the data appears.

    Same goes when I switch from Notifications view to Today view. Widget starts blank then it appears with update icon circling.

    Tried reinstalling but no luck. Didn't have this before the update, my weather was always there in a flash without a blank space showing first.
    I haven't had any issues with the notifications side. But if you have issues with the widget uploading, try reducing the number of sections you have enabled. If you have 5 set, try 4. Etc.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1110  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Just a heads up, BeWeather is currently on sale for 99 cents.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2624320
  11. #1111  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Just a heads up, BeWeather is currently on sale for 99 cents.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2624336
    My hourly still is not working. Any progress there?
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1112  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    My hourly still is not working. Any progress there?
    We did some more changes today. They should be stable now.
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1113  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    Any luck on my location info refusing to update from the previous posts?


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    We might have a fix for that in the next update.
    dictoresno likes this.
  14. #1114  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,428 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We might have a fix for that in the next update.
    So it's a known issue/bug? Thanks for the update!!


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1115  
    pfluger's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    355 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,298 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by dictoresno View Post
    So it's a known issue/bug? Thanks for the update!!


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Yes, known issue. What basically happens is the iPhone app fails to communicate the GPS update to the watch.
  16. #1116  
    dictoresno's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,428 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Yes, known issue. What basically happens is the iPhone app fails to communicate the GPS update to the watch.
    Perfect. Thanks for the update!!


    Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
  17. #1117  
    Kev_F's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    4 Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    I haven't had any issues with the notifications side. But if you have issues with the widget uploading, try reducing the number of sections you have enabled. If you have 5 set, try 4. Etc.
    I have had 4 sections enabled since the beginning & never had issues... They started since the update. I tried reducing to 2 sections & even to 1 but same issue persists. Weird.

    EDIT: after disabling location switcher in Widget Section it doesn't happen anymore. Also when removing multiple locations & stick to one location the widget doesn't show up blank anymore.
  18. #1118  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    We did some more changes today. They should be stable now.
    I found it works when Touch ID is enabled, but not when it's set on 1 or 5 minutes. I'll test it now on 1 minute. Thanks!
  19. #1119  
    ba_hamilton's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,293 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    Just a heads up, BeWeather is currently on sale for 99 cents.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2625966
    Thanks for this. I just purchased it again. This makes about a half dozen times I've purchased this app over the years. Gotta support the great devs. Like everyone else, I loved BeWeather on BB. I made a ton of weather sets for it and had a lot of fun doing it. I might have to polish up my Gimp skills again and break out a new set for the iPhone. Counting down the days when I can trade in my 5s for a shiny new 6s. The bigger screen and touch sensitive screen are big draws for me.
  20. #1120  
    stepchild's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Is anyone having issues with the app and widget not updating in different locations? Sometime is works and sometimes not. I'm also having the same issue with the watch. In fact the watch says it's 84 and the app says its 74, the app is correct. It was working great and then all this starting happening. I'm at a complete loss as to why.
  21. #1121  

    Default BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    Is anyone having issues with the app and widget not updating in different locations? Sometime is works and sometimes not. I'm also having the same issue with the watch. In fact the watch says it's 84 and the app says its 74, the app is correct. It was working great and then all this starting happening. I'm at a complete loss as to why.
    There are some reports of the badge not updating promptly. Opening the app updates it.
  22. #1122  
    stepchild's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I open the app and it still does not update. Other weather apps I have update just fine.


    Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
  23. #1123  

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    I open the app and it still does not update. Other weather apps I have update just fine.


    Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    Does it update at all? If not, check that location services is on. Also, try a different personal weather station.
  24. #1124  
    stepchild's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    It updates intermittently. And I've tried different stations.


    Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    Ledsteplin likes this.
  25. #1125  
    stepchild's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts

    Default Re: BeWeather 2 for iPhone

    I think I'll just wait for the next update. But thanks for the suggestions I appreciate it.


    Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 42434445464748 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone 6 price in the US
    By Abk92 in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
  2. King Of Ring | Adventure Game | Promo Codes Available For FREE
    By baagansmith in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:06 AM
  3. iPhone 6/6 Plus
    By TripleOne in forum iPhone 6
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 08:59 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions