Hank - I didn't get an email either, but when I checked TestFlight, I had an Install button next to the app.
    Funny, I JUST checked that, and it was there... was coming back to post that info here... like minds, and all that...
    09-29-2015 06:32 PM
    pfluger
    1. Radar Pin is centered on iPad Air but not on iPhone 5S
    2. I was expecting radar as a widget - where you my able to do this?
    TIA
    09-29-2015 06:54 PM
    pfluger
    TIA
    Center it, then close it with the X in the top left. Next time it should be centered. Maybe.
    09-29-2015 07:04 PM
    It didn't play nice with my watch. Had to uninstall. Screen froze and had to reboot twice. I'll mess with it again tomorrow when I'm not so tired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 07:06 PM
    Center it, then close it with the X in the top left. Next time it should be centered. Maybe.
    It doesn't stayed centered if I close the app and open it again but it dos on my iPad.
    Tks anyway Ledsteplin
    09-29-2015 07:12 PM
    It doesn't stayed centered if I close the app and open it again but it dos on my iPad.
    Tks anyway Ledsteplin
    Mine does. Are you closing it using the X in the corner?
    09-29-2015 07:53 PM
    Mine does. Are you closing it using the X in the corner?
    yes
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    09-29-2015 08:04 PM
    I can't seem to get the little conditions icon to show on the complication. Only shows the condition.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 08:05 PM
    Tks anyway Ledsteplin
    Agreed. It's not centered on the iPhone 6S Plus... and got the issue where the map didn't completely close, too:

Attachment 93222 Attachment 93223

My iPad also gives me the "half closed map" thing... and on both the iPhone and the iPad if I kill the app to clear the half-map thing, when I open the map again, the pin is not centered...
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-29-2015 08:14 PM
    It didn't play nice with my watch. Had to uninstall. Screen froze and had to reboot twice. I'll mess with it again tomorrow when I'm not so tired

No issues for me... and I like the 2 sizes of complications... I have the large Module complication showing Conditions, Hi/Lo for Today and Wind; and the small complication showing Temperature Only.

Makes a nice combination on the Modular face:

Attachment 93233
    09-29-2015 09:18 PM
    Plfuger:

Are you planning to add the San Francisco font to the app/widget/complications?
    09-29-2015 09:21 PM
    @pfluger - I have the small complication as temp and conditions but it is only showing conditions. I tried it both before and after opening the watch app.
    Attachment 93186
    Attachment 93187
    The complication on the bottom of the Utility watch face is not customizable. The 'Small Complication' options apply only to the complications on the top left and top right of the watch face. (Apple actually calls the one on the bottom large complication)

We were thinking to simply apply the same setting to this complication that has been set for line 1 of the large modular, but didn't want to make things too confusing.
    09-29-2015 09:43 PM
    pfluger
    TIA
    1. I will have to check
    2. We were not able to finish the radar widget for this release.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-29-2015 09:44 PM

If you are having problems with the watch app crashing or not loading after install, try launching the app on the phone first. That helps them sync their settings. If that doesn't help, also try to change some settings on the iPhone app (any setting will do).
    09-29-2015 09:46 PM
    I can't seem to get the little conditions icon to show on the complication. Only shows the condition.

On which watch face? Can you post a screenshot (press both buttons on the watch to take a screenshot)?
    09-29-2015 09:46 PM
    Plfuger:

Are you planning to add the San Francisco font to the app/widget/complications?
    Complications and glances on the watch can't use custom fonts. But definitely on the list to add San Francisco to the iPhone app/widget.
    09-29-2015 09:48 PM
    Would also like to see an option for "Current temperature AND conditions" for the modular complication.
    carrickfergus likes this.
    09-29-2015 10:01 PM
    On which watch face? Can you post a screenshot (press both buttons on the watch to take a screenshot)?
    On modular. I see your screenshot has the little icon, mine doesn't. Also it doesn't refresh properly, even after I change locations and it's now raining. The screen you see is what it's said for 5 hours now. I've refreshed the app on the watch and it reflects current conditions but the complication doesn't.

You can see the complication and app itself show different conditions.

09-29-2015 11:35 PM
    On modular. I see your screenshot has the little icon, mine doesn't. Also it doesn't refresh properly, even after I change locations and it's now raining. The screen you see is what it's said for 5 hours now. I've refreshed the app on the watch and it reflects current conditions but the complication doesn't.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...f48ffc01bf.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...208ad569d1.jpg

Ok now it seems to show. I switched the conditions to the top row complication and everything refreshed and the icon shows.

09-29-2015 11:39 PM

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...f48ffc01bf.jpghttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...208ad569d1.jpg

The little conditions icon will only be shown in the first row.

Updates to the complications are highly budgeted by Apple so we try to keep them at a minimum. It is set to update once every hour.

If you change locations or any setting you will have to open the app on the watch for the settings to apply.
    09-29-2015 11:44 PM
    The little conditions icon will only be shown in the first row.

Updates to the complications are highly budgeted by Apple so we try to keep them at a minimum. It is set to update once every hour.

If you change locations or any setting you will have to open the app on the watch for the settings to apply.
    Ahhhh that explains it. Otherwise it will update once an hour correct?

09-29-2015 11:44 PM
    Ahhhh that explains it. Otherwise it will update once an hour correct?

Yes, it will update once an hour.
    09-29-2015 11:52 PM
    Yes, it will update once an hour.
    Thanks for the info. So far so good! Ignore my feedback email about the icons then. My question was answered.

09-29-2015 11:54 PM
    I would still like to see the hourly weather notifications on the lock screen whether the phone is locked or not.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443611716.200937.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	93255
    09-30-2015 06:15 AM
    When will this be available to everybody? I can't wait to try it out on my watch.
    09-30-2015 07:07 AM
2,210 ... 3738394041 ...