pfluger,
    Too late, now I like the side bar on my iPad app.
    Great app.
    When you think you'll have a radar widget available?
    TIA
    02-22-2015 09:56 PM
    Nice update, @pfluger!
    02-24-2015 08:12 PM
    amazing apps
    02-25-2015 04:20 AM
    We are preparing an ad supported version of BeWeather 2.

This might not be as exciting as a full version but we would still need some testers to go through it and make sure there are no major showstoppers. And as always we would love to hear your feedback!

If you are interested send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a Testflight invite.

The free version can be installed next to the paid version. They will share the settings.

BeWeather 2 for iPhone-img_1554.png
    zerog46 likes this.
    02-26-2015 11:35 PM
    We are preparing an ad supported version of BeWeather 2.

This might not be as exciting as a full version but we would still need some testers to go through it and make sure there are no major showstoppers. And as always we would love to hear your feedback!

If you are interested send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send you a Testflight invite.

The free version can be installed next to the paid version. They will share the settings.
    PM sent
    02-27-2015 08:37 AM
    pfluger:

I installed it this morning. Had one crash already whole scrolling through my 5 locations. Do we need to locate/send the crash reports or do they get sent automatically?
    02-27-2015 08:39 AM
    pfluger:

I installed it this morning. Had one crash already whole scrolling through my 5 locations. Do we need to locate/send the crash reports or do they get sent automatically?
    They are sent automatically. Thanks
    robertk328 likes this.
    02-27-2015 01:47 PM
    Purchased this app yesterday. Awesome weather app! If I had to come up with one thing that would be awesome if added, it would be pollen/allergy forecast. But it's okay without it.
    robertk328 likes this.
    02-28-2015 03:31 PM
    Great app. Enjoy it so much I've purchased it twice.
    Keep up the good work.
    robertk328 likes this.
    02-28-2015 09:01 PM
    Sent feedback yesterday with a screen shot of an rendering error. Do we hear back on feedback for the beta or no? Just keep sending them if we find issues?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    02-28-2015 10:06 PM
    Sent feedback yesterday with a screen shot of an rendering error. Do we hear back on feedback for the beta or no? Just keep sending them if we find issues?

With previous betas, we have just posted the feedback/errors in the current BeWeather thread, and pfluger often responds here, as well.
    02-28-2015 10:32 PM
    With previous betas, we have just posted the feedback/errors in the current BeWeather thread, and pfluger often responds here, as well.
    Gotcha. I'll keep that in mind. I'll post up my screen shot issue tomorrow.

03-01-2015 02:51 AM

We do get the feedback via e-mail but usually do not respond if there are no additional questions from our side.

I saw your bug report about the rendering issue. We are looking into it.

You can either e-mail or post here, we prefer posts here in the forum.
    dictoresno likes this.
    03-01-2015 03:36 PM
    The 2.1.48 update for BeWeather is now officially available in the App Store.

Changes in Version 2.1.48:
    Added 'fixed sidebar' setting for iPad (under BeWeather Settings > Advanced). Disable to hide the sidebar!
    Fixed potential crash when location selector is not used in widget
    Improved scaling of the per minute rain forecast graph. Now better shows medium and heavy rains.
    Added subtle animation to the per minute rain forecast graph.
    03-01-2015 03:37 PM
    I know I'm tired, but now I'm losing my mind. How do you clear or delete the search items in BeWeather 2 v2.1.48?

Update: My apologies. I'm going to bed after I finish typing this. I mistakingly stated the BeWeather 2 app when I meant the latest Tapatalk beta. Sorry, and Goodnight.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-01-2015 08:40 PM
    I know I'm tired, but now I'm losing my mind. How do you clear or delete the search items in BeWeather 2 v2.1.48?

Update: My apologies. I'm going to bed after I finish typing this. I mistakingly stated the BeWeather 2 app when I meant the latest Tapatalk beta. Sorry, and Goodnight.
    Lol
    03-01-2015 09:19 PM
    The 2.1.48 update for BeWeather is now officially available in the App Store.

Changes in Version 2.1.48:
    Added 'fixed sidebar' setting for iPad (under BeWeather Settings > Advanced). Disable to hide the sidebar!
    Fixed potential crash when location selector is not used in widget
    Improved scaling of the per minute rain forecast graph. Now better shows medium and heavy rains.
    Added subtle animation to the per minute rain forecast graph.
    Does that mean the beta testing is over and we download the real deal?
    Also, there's a bug with the share feature. I fit the image to share, but it shows this way. The top is messed up. You can't even see the BeWeather 2 logo/name very well. I put it on a black background.
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425421936.338012.jpg

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)
    03-03-2015 04:32 PM
    I'm on the latest release (non-beta) and noticed that my humidity level is always at 99% no matter what. Even while multiple other sources show differently, sometimes about 15% difference. It was actually this way since right before the latest release too. There seems to be a little typo bug with my location. Inputting it manually brings up the correct spelling, while gps location comes up with two letters switched. Also, my wind and Hi/Lo haven't been showing up, they're just blank.

Have some problems with the Dark Sky/Forecast minutely rain predictions not coming through, but already sent a PM about that and realize it's not your fault.

Thank you!!
    03-04-2015 03:56 AM
    BeWeather 2 Free has been approved and is now available in the App Store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2468592
    robertk328 and zerog46 like this.
    03-04-2015 02:52 PM
    BeWeather 2 Free has been approved and is now available in the App Store!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bewe...mUvbUpU2468600
    Good luck with the new free version!
    03-04-2015 03:10 PM
    Pfluger,
    I noticed that whenever I open the radar, my current location is always in the top 3rd of the screen as opposed to it being centered
    The happens on my iPhone & iPad. (Not centered in Landscape or portrait mode on iPad.
    TIA
    03-04-2015 08:30 PM
    Pfluger,
    I noticed that whenever I open the radar, my current location is always in the top 3rd of the screen as opposed to it being centered
    The happens on my iPhone & iPad. (Not centered in Landscape or portrait mode on iPad.
    TIA
    I noticed that too on mine.

TurboTiger likes this.
    03-05-2015 12:08 AM
    BeWeather 2 is the greatest!

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-05-2015 at 12:21 AM.
    03-05-2015 12:10 AM
    Looks great! There has been this feature on my mind for a while and wonder if you have it on BeWeather: custom notifications like for example, I would like to be notified when some special weather conditions are predicted like wind, rain or snow. This is useful for film makers that require certain weather conditions for filming...
    03-05-2015 01:59 AM
    Looks great! There has been this feature on my mind for a while and wonder if you have it on BeWeather: custom notifications like for example, I would like to be notified when some special weather conditions are predicted like wind, rain or snow. This is useful for film makers that require certain weather conditions for filming...
    You should get weather notifications for severe weather, winter advisories, and etc in addition to the hourly weather notification.
    Note: Probably not every rain or uneventful wind. But you can view those in the pull down notification center as a widget.
    BeWeather 2 for iPhone-imageuploadedbytapatalk1425570442.648681.jpg

I have the rain section on, but it's not raining now. But this is a quick way to check weather conditions at any time, along with the alerts.

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-05-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    03-05-2015 08:41 AM
2,237 ... 2122232425 ...