Hey there. So I am fairly new to iPhones (had an iPad for years and a MacBook). I'm sort of looking for a PDF reader that works with the cloud, so that I can open them on both my iPhone and MacBook.
Right now, I am using my MacBook's preview to read and highlight sections in each PDF. And I would like to view those highlighted sections on my iPhone. I read through the App Store, but I don't think I found anything.
Really appreciate the help!
- 11-12-2014, 01:33 PM #2
Re: PDF reader
Check out "Notability".
Mac Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nota...mUvbUpU2394275
iOS Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nota...mUvbUpU2394275
- 11-12-2014, 01:51 PM #3
- 11-12-2014, 03:17 PM #4
- 12-21-2014, 11:43 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2015, 07:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 12:30 PM
- By contactus in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2014, 11:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 08:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 02:53 PM