Keyplan 3D : a new fun app for architecture, home design and decoration

Keyplan 3d

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
App Store:
https://appsto.re/us/uOV01.i
I would like to introduce you with our new application : Keyplan 3D by the startup Quasarts.

Keyplan 3D, our new home and interior designer is built on top of a unique technology unleashing features never seen before on the Appstore.
It is a simple to use, useful and fun App to help you design, build, think and decorate your home or future home from the ground up. Whether you are looking to make alterations to your current home or plan on building your dream house, Keyplan 3D is there to turn this otherwise complicated process into child's play.

Main features:
* House builder: creating walls is as easy as drawing a line with a pencil. Any shape is possible with our unique 2D/3D editing features.
* Interior design: Place furniture, windows, doors - edit, change, remove, in either the 2D or 3D view
* Decoration: A large selection of paints, brick, wood, ceramic, textile to be used on any object or surface. Expect new free objects on a regular basis
* Many customization options such as wall width and height settings, inch/meter conversion
* iCloud synchronisation to enjoy your project on all your devices, iPhone and iPad
* Sharing : share 2D snapshots and 3D renders of your plan with your friends/family

Device Requirements:
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 110 MB

Pricing and Availability:
Keyplan 3D 1.0.2 is $5.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.

Our point is to keep improving our app with tons of new features. We are very interested by your opinion and feedback.

Feel free to share with us ideas about features and new furnitures. If you have one object you really like, post a picture, we might add it in a future update ( a non offending one please :angel: ).

See you soon.
Keyplan 3D
App Store:
https://appsto.re/us/uOV01.i

Last edited by a moderator: