- iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Feedly iMore issue
Is anyone else using Feedly and subscribed to iMore seeing 1 unread article all the time? Even after marking all read it still shows. There is no story showing as unread but it won't go away. I've tried removing iMore from feedly subscriptions and adding back (both through iPhone and the web app) but it still always shows 1 unread article from iMore. Just curious if this is only an issue for me or if others are seeing this as well.
- 10-30-2014, 08:25 PM #2
Re: Feedly iMore issue
I noticed that Feedly, in general, is having issues the last few days.
If I leave Feedly, minimizing in my multi-task bar, when I go back to it the page is blank.
Before, it would load all my new unread feeds,
- By thecaringkind in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 11-01-2014, 08:09 AM
- By Xo.pink.xo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2014, 02:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2014, 11:12 AM