iPhone 6/6+ Gaming

OscarSalazar1996

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
How is everyone's gaming experience on these new phones? For me it's pretty damn great on my 6 coming from a note 4 it blows it out of the water in terms of performance so I'm curious as to how your guyses experience is so far

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Gaming is awesome... Have you played modern combat 5? It's amazing... Loving it with the passion... With the 6+ it's been a bit of a learning curve cause it's big and certainly better.. My favorite is xcom... It utilises the screen space the best....

OscarSalazar1996

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Gaming is awesome... Have you played modern combat 5? It's amazing... Loving it with the passion... With the 6+ it's been a bit of a learning curve cause it's big and certainly better.. My favorite is xcom... It utilises the screen space the best....

No but I've been wanting to try it really bad! How are the frames on the 6 plus in games like that and dead trigger? I know they both have the same processor but I also know that the one in the 6 plus has to push a bigger display and higher resolution, have you seen any dropped frames so far??

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
No but I've been wanting to try it really bad! How are the frames on the 6 plus in games like that and dead trigger? I know they both have the same processor but I also know that the one in the 6 plus has to push a bigger display and higher resolution, have you seen any dropped frames so far??

I haven't played dead trigger on the 6+, but I assume it should run just fine plus it's free so you won't miss out......
The frame rate is brilliant... But the apps have to be updated too sir the true capabilities of the phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2