Are any of you receiving Twitter Notifications?

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering are any of you not receiving Twitter notifications from the app like who followed you, direct messages? The only ones I'm getting are the turn on notifications from users when they tweet. Yes everything is set up for me to get notifications and I tested tweetbot and echofon, where I do get the notifications.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still get notifications via Tweetbot without a problem. You can go to Settings - Notifications - Tweetbot and set them. Also, from within the Tweetbot app, tap on your avatar, and then select the cogwheel at the bottom of the screen. Now select "Sounds" and then choose the one you want. Now scroll down and select your name underneath "Account Settings", and then choose "Notifications" at the very top and then choose the options you want to be alerted for.

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering are any of you not receiving Twitter notifications from the app like who followed you, direct messages? The only ones I'm getting are the turn on notifications from users when they tweet. Yes everything is set up for me to get notifications and I tested tweetbot and echofon, where I do get the notifications.

I use the Apple twitter app and am still getting all of my notifications.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2