widget weather for iOS 8

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
@wshwshaqua: Found out I had some extra codes so check your inbox!

@iBright: Got this error trying to send you a code: "iBright has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
This looks nice! I promise to leave good feedback if I can get a promo code thrown my way... wink wink nudge nudge. :)

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
It's there a new version of this app out? I still show version 1.1. Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
@ctt1wbw I'm sorry but I don't have any promocodes right now, but I'm almost ready with version 1.2 If you download the testFlight app from app store and send me the email you register it with on PM you can beta test it while I do the final stuff (update and translate Apps Store text, images etc. which takes a lot of time to do for many languages). I'll throw you a promo code for 1.2 when it lauches!

tharley46 and anybody else who want to test 1.2 can do the same :)

Download testFlight here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id899247664?at=10l3Vy

Last edited:

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
widget weather 1.2 is finally available in App Store. Thanks for all the great feedback.

what's new:
This is a BIG update!

bug fixes:
-fixed some inconsistent scaling in the Climacons icon set
-fixed a few design glitches for some units
-openweathermap: current weather is loaded from forecast if data is outdated (older than 1 hour)
-map location name is now used instead of open weatherman weather station name when met.no is chosen

new:
-daily forecasts up to 6 days from openweathermap by choosing ?openweathermap.org with daily forecast? as forecast service in settings
-widget layout improvements for a cleaner view
-added wind speed to forecasts
-added wind direction for current weather
-widget activation help
-app is now even more data saving. Some functions are now calculated in stead of downloaded.
-switch between imperial and metric units without needing to download new data
-click the location name in settings to switch between the last 10 used map locations
-widget heading is now localized for all supported forecast languages
-japanese language support for both menus and forecast
-choose between tap to expand or always show expanded view (setting found in the forecast service switcher)
-increased font size for forecasted temperatures
-added Frio Xmas and Revelio icon sets by Hamsterwheel
-added an animated version of the "Monochrome set in color" by Mike Afford

widget weather is now the FIRST AND ONLY weather widget for iOS with animated weather symbols!

Follow widget weather on twitter or like us on Facebook to get information about upcoming features. You’ll find links to our profiles at the bottom of the info page inside the app!
widget weather 1.2 App Preview iPhone 200x357.gif
[URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/id908649054?at=10l3Vy]https://itunes.apple.com/app/id908649054?at=1l3v7tM&ct=iMore[/URL]

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Next vesion (1.4) is in final betaversion and ready for release, I can add you to the beta test if you like.
Also I've been saving some promocodes for a Twitter giveaway when @widgetweather reaches 100 followers and it's currently at 96 so hopefully it's gonna be soon :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW