widget weather for iOS 8

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks! I'm looking into the possibility of showing current data and the next 12 hours divided as is, and then switch the next 4 forecast periods into the next 4 days to come.

When I do a quick weather check I'm normally more interested in detailed weather to come (is it gonna rain tonight etc) than the weather 4 days from now, but others might think differently, so I'm working on it :)

In the next version I'm also putting in wind data in the forecasts and wind direction if there is space in the current data

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I'm looking into the possibility of showing current data and the next 12 hours divided as is, and then switch the next 4 forecast periods into the next 4 days to come.

When I do a quick weather check I'm normally more interested in detailed weather to come (is it gonna rain tonight etc) than the weather 4 days from now, but others might think differently, so I'm working on it :)

In the next version I'm also putting in wind data in the forecasts and wind direction if there is space in the current data

I'm actually a fan of both. lol

alai99

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Very nice app, give me all the detail that I need for the day. Try out the language part and Chinese worked. I also like Les74's idea about having a week view option. Maybe leave it as an option that able to turn on and off if it is possible.

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
@iMoose: on your iPhone/iPad open App Store and scroll all the way down. Press "redeem" and enter or paste the code there. The right app will automatically be installed.

@alai99: Thanks. It will definately be a switch. I like the detailed forecast to much to remove it :)

@phreddyl, @stepchild: code sendt in PM.

I got one code left :)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
@Les74: Just sendt you a PM with a promo code, so you can check it out yourself

No strings attached, but I was hoping for some constructive feedback in return :)

I still have a couple of codes left I anyone else would like!

Would like a code if you have - I'll give you a pm as well. THANKS!

stga77

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I like it a lot, especially the simplicity of the app. The way you can change icons to the ones you prefer is so simple and still makes a big difference in the way the widget looks.
It's also very fun that the app creator comes from the Nordic (Norway), since I'm Swedish myself. ;-)

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't know what's wrong with my weather but both weather stations that I have are so far off in temps. The forecast are pretty will close to other forecasters. When is there going to be an update??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey sheasyler, ask TrondR if he has any promo codes left, if so he may give you one. Don't hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrondR

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
@robertk328 and @sheasyler: check your pm :)

There's an issue where current weather for openweathermap can get "stuck" and stop updating in v1.1 it's been fixed for the next update, but it this happens you have to switch forecast service to met.no until the update is available

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR