Has anyone else had problems getting FaceTime to connect in the last few days?

jekadial

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
We use FaceTime daily to let my girls talk to my parents yet for the past two days it will not get past connecting. Anyone else having issues? I'm on a 6+ she is on 5s( updated to 8.0.2)but it has worked prior to saturday!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used FaceTime in a while so I can't say for certain. I checked the Apple System Status page, but there had been no reports of any problems with FaceTime. Have you tried rebooting your device or signing out of FaceTime and then signing back in?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used FaceTime in a while so I can't say for certain. I checked the Apple System Status page, but there had been no reports of any problems with FaceTime. Have you tried rebooting your device or signing out of FaceTime and then signing back in?

Toggling FaceTime on and off fixed my issue with it connecting on yesterday

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
No problem here connecting my 5c with brother's 5s. Both on 8.0.2. I was using cellular data n he was using wifi.

Sent from my iPhone 5c or iPod touch 5th Gen using iMore Forums

JamieThePyro

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
There was an instance when my facetime turned on. I don't know if someone called me or not because it's not on my dock. And when I checked there was no missed call.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I use it a lot. When I'm in an app doing something, it won't connect. Otherwise it does. We'll try toggling on and off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2