Cool Camera!
    10-15-2014 08:09 PM
    Hi, I just used the proshot app on my iPhone 4s and so far, the 1s long shutter speed does a night and day difference to my night shots! Awesome! Never thought the 4s can do a long exposure night shot! All thanks to your app sir. However, may I know what is the longest shutter speed one can achieve with the recent iphone 6 plus? I'm planning to have that as soon as it arrives here in the Philippines you see. Your app is really groundbreaking for iPhoneography! Though I admit, Nokia 808 is still my go to device for exceptional night shots. One thing I'd like to know is, does the proshot offer a timer to reduce blur in long exposure shots? Thanks.:-)

Aries
    From Philippines
    10-25-2014 10:00 PM
    Hi, I just used the proshot app on my iPhone 4s and so far, the 1s long shutter speed does a night and day difference to my night shots! Awesome! Never thought the 4s can do a long exposure night shot! All thanks to your app sir. However, may I know what is the longest shutter speed one can achieve with the recent iphone 6 plus? I'm planning to have that as soon as it arrives here in the Philippines you see. Your app is really groundbreaking for iPhoneography! Though I admit, Nokia 808 is still my go to device for exceptional night shots. One thing I'd like to know is, does the proshot offer a timer to reduce blur in long exposure shots? Thanks.:-)

Aries
    From Philippines
    Hi Aries, glad to hear you're liking ProShot! It most certainly does have a timer, just tap the Drive Mode button, and from there you can select a timer. I specifically added a 1 second option, just for night shots. The Drive Mode button is in the lower-right corner of the screen, if you are holding the device in landscape orientation (horizontally).

I don't own an iPhone 6 Plus, so I am not sure what the longest shutter time would be. ProShot is built to support shutter speeds up to 8 seconds, so if the hardware supports it, it will be there. Does anyone here have a 6 plus and could help answer the question? Thank you!
    10-27-2014 05:17 PM
    Just downloaded it, I have installed 20+ camera apps on my phone and deleted most. I would really like something I can set like I do my full frame Canon's and let me decide the settings, maybe finally a winner. Will check it out.

Craig S. ConciegePhoto.com
    RiseUpGames likes this.
    10-27-2014 10:31 PM
    Just downloaded it, I have installed 20+ camera apps on my phone and deleted most. I would really like something I can set like I do my full frame Canon's and let me decide the settings, maybe finally a winner. Will check it out.

Craig S. ConciegePhoto.com
    Please let me know your thoughts! If ProShot isn't already the best camera app out there, I won't stop until it is
    Craig likes this.
    10-28-2014 04:45 PM
    Hi everyone! I just released ProShot v2.5 today, which brings a ton of new features and enhancements, including timelapse video. Here's a clip I put together from footage captured during development / traveling Europe:

Other additions include the return of the volume button shutter (can even be used to snap stills during video), as well as the ability to rotate the UI when rotation lock is enabled.

Full changelog: http://www.riseupgames.com/proshot/changelog/
    New online manual: http://www.riseupgames.com/proshot/manual/ios/

I hope you like it!
    04-07-2015 07:13 PM
    Thanks, Eddie! I updated and left a nice 6 star review. Great work!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    RiseUpGames likes this.
    04-07-2015 11:00 PM
    Thank you for the update, best of luck.
    RiseUpGames likes this.
    04-07-2015 11:02 PM
    If any of you use ProShot or have the app, please leave Eddie a good review. He's done an excellent job with this app. He's a member of the MobileNations family. And ProShot is a neat camera app!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    RiseUpGames likes this.
    04-08-2015 10:30 AM
    ProShot v3.0 now available for download!!

This update has been in development for months, and I'm so happy to announce that it's finally ready!

What's new:
    • Light Painting mode with Live Preview and two submodes (Light Trails, and Light Add)
    • 4K video
    • 4K timelapse
    • Camera roll integrated into the viewfinder
    • Bracket by type, including exposure, ISO, and shutter
    • Real time aperture, ISO, and shutter info
    • Shortcuts for video mode, image stabilization, video stabilization, and GPS
    • And so much more
    01-13-2016 08:53 PM
    I know this is super early but the launch of the new iPhone 7 Plus really has me considering leaving Android. I've followed you from the early days of Windows Phone. I now own the LG V10. The new f/1.8 sensor plus the optical zoom looks so good even though I'm waiting for non Apple sponsored(professional) image samples but I'm still a manual guy at heart. Currently LG offers everything to my heart's content in manual controls for video and stills including shutter speeds of 30 second exposure. How much has Apple opened the camera API to you in the case of true, not software, minimum shutter speed? Or could you provide some real world samples of the light painting mode from an iPhone? Thanks in advance.
    09-08-2016 10:22 AM
    Switching from a L1020 WP to iPhone 7+. Really looking forward to using this version of ProShot.
    09-14-2016 08:55 AM
    Coming from Android, well since they came out, I picked up a couple 4s units. Was wondering if you can change the resolution to a lower resolution as the stock resolution is just too large for when I want to sell something on a forum. 1/2 or even 1/4 would do just fine most of the time. Running iOS 9.2.1 and will probably have my eye out for a 6s or 6s+ as the Androids worked well not the iPhone just seems to flow more naturally.
    Thanks in advance for a response,
    Bob
    09-18-2016 05:41 AM
38 12