Can you recommend a simple notes app that can be passcode protected?

anon(4782771)

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a simple notes app that is protected with a passcode. I'm currently using Simplenote which has this feature, but I was wondering if there's anything else better out there. Any suggestions?

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a simple notes app that is protected with a passcode. I'm currently using Simplenote which has this feature, but I was wondering if there's anything else better out there. Any suggestions?

I really wish they had a passcode lock on the native app. 😐

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Notes app with passcode

I really wish they had a passcode lock on the native app.
Integration with the major cloud services of Box, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive would be nice. We could easily send our more sensitive notes there where they can be passcode locked. There's copy and paste, but that's outdated for a lot of things these days.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Evernote and Awesome Note

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
what's the need for passcode here ? can any one explain?

Some people dislike locking the device via lock screen passcode, but still desire to protect specific data within the device. Others may allow a child to use the device to play games but don't want the child unintentionally deleting precious data, to name a few. Personally, I lock everything that can be locked. If someone plans on getting into my device surreptitiously, I'm going to make them earn their way in....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2