Flappy Piggy: It is worth a try!

yiwostudios

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
New York, Sep 23, 2014Yiyi Studios announced the release of a new game—Flappy Piggy.
[/B]Icon_512.png
Flappy Piggy is another Flappy Bird clone available on iOS and soon be Android devices. The gameplay is identical to Flappy Bird. In this game, the piggy wore a device that looked like a small aeroengine on his feet that let him fly. The player controls a tiny pig who helplessly flails in the air. Tapping the screen to against the constant pull of gravity so that the piggy can flail upwards. The player must navigate the piggy through the gaps between side pillars (which replace Flappy Bird’s maligned pipes) and collect coins along the way. Touching the ground, side pillars or any other obstacles (like ghosts and torch) on the way.
1.png
I wouldn’t say that Flappy Piggy is an amazing game, not even a great one. It is mindless entertainment and it’ll keep you occupied when deprived of access to a games console or a computer. Nothing will ever be more important than good gameplay, which are easy to learn but challenging to master, appealing people to play again and again. In that case, though, Flappy Piggy is worth a try!
4.png
It’s just a touch screen on your cellphone – just a tapping on your fingertip. But it makes you happy.
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flappy-piggy-free/id907355345?mt=8&at=10l3Vy

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Flappy Piggy? Of all the clones, this one made me smile. Good luck in your endeavors. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711