- iMore Intermediate
- 224 Posts
Has anyone gotten TouchID to work with 1password in the Safari extension?
I can't get Touch ID to work for 1password in the safari extension. The 1password icon is there in the sharing menu, but when I tap on it the only option is to input my password. Touch ID works fine with the 1password app itself, so I assume I am missing something in the settings, but I can't figure it out. I have been messing with it for the last hour or so. (Running iOS 8 of course with iPhone 5s). Thanks.
- 09-18-2014, 12:56 PM #2
re: Has anyone gotten TouchID to work with 1password in the Safari extension?
Are you still having a problem getting your TouchID to work with 1Password in the Safari extension? I've scoured the AgileBits website for an answer but haven't found anything yet. Sorry.
- 09-24-2014, 05:39 PM #3
- 09-24-2014, 05:58 PM #4
- 09-24-2014, 06:14 PM #5
Re: Has anyone gotten TouchID to work with 1password in the Safari extension?
Did you click more on the share menu to enable?
I had to delete the app and reinstall. Switch the setting for the master password to 48 hours or more. Then enable touchID. Got it to work that way.
- 09-24-2014, 07:17 PM #6
- 09-24-2014, 07:25 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:37 PM
- By PeltFrelken in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 09-28-2014, 06:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:09 PM
- By himmatsj in forum iOS 8Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2014, 08:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 12:30 PM