Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages (Free Game)
Hey guys, my latest iOS app just made it into the app store! It's called "Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages". Check it out, it's FREE! It's an incremental/idle type of game.
App Store Link
- An optional, detailed tutorial to start you off.
- Three main resources to collect: food, wood, and gold.
- Five secondary resources: housing, land, villagers, soldiers, and gems.
- Three 'Bonus Skills' that you can use every 10 minutes and last for 30 seconds: Auto-Click, Power Click, and Efficiency.
- Each resource has 20 different structures to work your way through that automatically earn you resources every second.
- Use and upgrade your hero to battle opponents to earn gems for research.
- Plenty of useful upgrades you can research to improve all aspects of your resource gathering.
- All of your game stats are tracked and viewable to satisfy your numbers pleasure or whatever.
- An option to reset your game at any point for a bonus on your next play-through.
- Read about all of these features in slightly more detail on the website: Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages | The best incremental/idle/clicker game for iOS!
View more here: Media | Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages
- iPhone 4 or 5
- iOS 7 or higher
Let me know what you think! I would love some feedback so I can continually update and improve my game!
- 09-11-2014, 10:47 PM #2
Re: Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages (Free Game)
Welcome and thank you for sharing your app with iMore, hopefully a lot of our members will check it out and give plenty of feed back.
If you haven't already, please take a moment and read: App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Thank you again and best of luck with your app.
- 09-11-2014, 11:08 PM #3
- 09-22-2014, 07:56 AM #6
- By Jwrbloom in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2014, 10:26 AM
- By Eskemo30 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2014, 06:04 PM
- By Million Flip in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2014, 05:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2014, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2014, 02:12 PM