Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store

davcoss

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys i'm using iphone 5s, i have tapatalk pro installed on my phone but for a reason i have to restore my phone and forgot to backup now i try to find tapatalk pro on app store but only free tapatalk found. I am using the same apple id as i used to bought tapatalk pro. Any solution?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Get the free version. It's what I use. I like it. It's better than it used to be.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm missing something, there was nothing "pro" about that app over the free one. Just grab the free version it works great.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm betting they come out with a totally new TapaTalk Pro for iOS 8. They don't want anyone to buy an app that will be replaced soon. Some already complain about that sort of thing. I may be wrong.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I thought that if you had TapTalk pro you was "grandfathered" ....Am I to understand that if I delete TapaTalk Pro "accidently", restore my iPhone 5s for some reason or get a new device, I can't get the Pro version back? That's a bummer. I like the color themes option....I will keep that in mind

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I thought that if you had TapTalk pro you was "grandfathered" ....Am I to understand that if I delete TapaTalk Pro "accidently", restore my iPhone 5s for some reason or get a new device, I can't get the Pro version back? That's a bummer. I like the color themes option....I will keep that in mind
What color did you want for a theme? The Dark theme suites me. It's in the free version. I sure don't want orange! :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Spencer, that's my problem too. I don't like the dark themes. I use the blue theme. I hate that orange theme.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen the option to buy additional themes on the free version. I think your stuck with light or dark themes.

Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711