Can't find Tapatalk Pro on apps store

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
The pro version is discontinued. Once you upgrade to a new phone and if you setup as new then it's gone.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
From Tom at TapaTalk, concerning the In App Purchases listed in the App Store.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409704037.178184.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I'm trying to play catch up here so let me get this straight. The Tapatalk Pro app has been discontinued and the latest Tapatalk app no longer supports themes/various colors except light and dark, and it will contain ads except to those of us who already have Tapatalk IDs on file. Is that right? If so, well, I suppose I should go ahead and download the latest version from the App Store and check it out. In regard to themes, I only used the default and the blue theme so that's not really an issue for me personally. I hate ads so I'm hoping my Tapatalk ID is still in their system.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'll stick with the Pro version until I restore my device as new. I don't like the dark theme and I really dislike that orange color.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I'm trying to play catch up here so let me get this straight. The Tapatalk Pro app has been discontinued and the latest Tapatalk app no longer supports themes/various colors except light and dark, and it will contain ads except to those of us who already have Tapatalk IDs on file. Is that right? If so, well, I suppose I should go ahead and download the latest version from the App Store and check it out. In regard to themes, I only used the default and the blue theme so that's not really an issue for me personally. I hate ads so I'm hoping my Tapatalk ID is still in their system.

The blue theme is gone.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

You are officially caught up! I downloaded the new one too. I kept the pro version as well. Can't bring myself to delete.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You are officially caught up! I downloaded the new one too. I kept the pro version as well. Can't bring myself to delete.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

I just tried to download the basic version but go the following error message. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409707397.117779.jpg