In search of an app

Carbine15

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum, but not really sure where else I would post it.

I'm in search of an app. I'm hoping I can give you guys a detailed description of it, and maybe someone can link me to it.

I know for sure this app exists, and I've done Google searches to try and find it, but I can't ever find the right one. During my junior year in high school, some tech dude came to the school to tell us about technology and all about how its changing. He told us about some iOS apps, and one of them was really cool. It was a translator that worked from the camera. The cool thing is, you didn't have to take a picture for it to translate it, it translated on the camera itself. You would just open the app, access the camera from in the app, and move it over some text. You would then hold it there for a few seconds, and then the words start translating. I thought it was pretty cool, and could really use it right now.

Thanks for any insight.
Carbine.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Word Lens was also featured in a "Powerful" Apple advert. Here is the link: Powerful. The site will be updated after each new ad comes out. So make sure you favorite it in your computer's browser.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro