Shurican! Challenging mid-air fighting & avoiding game (Universal)
Good day, everyone!
Is this my first post here? I think it is... And I have my first iOS game release to present! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shur...mUvbUpU2308436
Approved a couple of days ago, Shurican is an adaptation of well known & well cloned mechanics, but with less pipes and more fighting, enemies, ninja stars, headcrabs, obstacle variety... and explosions. At the moment it has one hand-crafted challenge level and an endless pseudo-randomized mode. I would like to think that it is very skill-focused and even with limited mechanics player has quite a bit of freedom & can use it's own play style to get past obstacle courses or score big points in endless level.
Check the short gameplay presentation:
Ranged double kill:
... and melee double kill:
As you might predict, it's a game with very frequent character deaths, so I tried to make them as pleasant as possible and with almost instant restart allowing to jump back in to the game.
Interested? Give it a go! : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shur...mUvbUpU2308436
Let me know what you think!
Last edited by pr1nce; 08-15-2014 at 01:26 PM.
- 08-15-2014, 11:59 AM #2
Re: Shurican! Challenging mid-air fighting & avoiding game (Universal)
Thank you for sharing your app with iMore, best of luck with your app.
App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 08-15-2014, 01:28 PM #3
- 08-15-2014, 04:18 PM #4
- 08-16-2014, 07:25 AM #5
- 08-17-2014, 12:07 PM #6
- 08-18-2014, 10:24 AM #7
- 10-19-2014, 10:55 AM #9
- 10-19-2014, 11:05 AM #10
- By lob0808 in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2014, 04:32 AM
- By emilioapps in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2014, 07:55 AM
- By fasd0688 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 18Last Post: 08-22-2014, 03:35 AM
- By SnoutUp in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:22 AM